2021 Mystery Pack Final Pictures

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
We will start the voting procedure to pick our winners for the competition so if you have not yet posted your final photos do so in the next 24 hours.
I will explain how to vote for winners soon so check back regularly for updates

Last edited:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
We will start the voting procedure to pick our winners for the competition so if you have not yet posted your final photos do so in the next 24 hours.
I will explain how to vote for winners soon so check back regularly for updates
I'll try like heck too get some good photos posted if nothing else I had a heck of a good time, great company and got some awesome bud! I really appreciated the opportunity J James

Last edited:

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
***Anyone who participated in the contest can vote***

We all judge a grow from different perspectives and that is what makes these contests so interesting to hold. These genetics were somewhat randomly chosen so that the grower's talents could shine. I think everyone did a great job and It will be very hard to choose 3 people from a really amazing group of growers. Thank you all for participating

Voting is simple

Pick who you think took 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, and send me a private message with your selection. All votes are final. I will give everyone 10 days to pick their winners so go back threw the competition thread and take a good look at all the final photos and comments before sending me your votes.
(You Can Not Vote For Yourself)

I use a simple point system I will explain after all the voting is completed

Last edited:
I waited until the very last second to come in here and STEAL the election!! Us Dems know just how to do it and now was the time!! I await the insurrection with glee!! :alien: :sneaky::alien:

ps - read the fine print below

DSCN1194.JPG

This is only a joke and you all can lix it. GL to the winner

Last edited: