2021 Mystery Pack Final Pictures

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Those are some impressive ladies. Any idea if the same feed was used for all ?
Pretty sure everyone used something different. All different methods as well. So you get to see different results with different methods. Helps with the testing process. So that if the seeds hit the market then you know what works best etc or if it’s an easy grow not fussy about method or nutes, so on so forth, lots of different environments and what not too.

Waxman420

Pretty sure everyone used something different. All different methods as well. So you get to see different results with different methods. Helps with the testing process. So that if the seeds hit the market then you know what works best etc or if it’s an easy grow not fussy about method or nutes, so on so forth, lots of different environments and what not too.
!!
Oh ok I thought these were all from 1 grower. Making my organic

buds look miniature.

I clearly see the differences now ! Great job all !! Omg that packed tent of massave buds . Or squirrels fade . Seriously hats off to the growers

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Guru :rolleyes:

Okey Dokey... I have been doing organic for less than a year so let's back that truck up... :ROFLMAO:

I don't think organic or liquid-mineral based has much at all to do with bud size. That's genetics and pruning/training. Your environment and how well you do what you do matters as well.

On a side note, one of my favorite cultivars couldn't make a big bud if it tried. Lots of spires with Brussels sprouts up one side and down the other.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think the biggest difference is that it's harder to fuck up an organic grow. You have to stay on top of amending the soil but it's hard to over-do. I have yet to see one single plant with full-on deficiencies.

There's no pH-ing, no EC/PPM - no equipment 'needed' but a light meter still helps.
Most of the components you can buy in bulk from a non-cannabis source so it's immediately cheaper. Many you can grow yourself from the stuff you bought like barley, alfalfa etc.

It would be hard to lose a crop or have to harvest early because of some creeping crud working its way up the leaves towards the buds. The main thing I do is keep the worms happy that are in my 5g worm bins that happen to have plants coming out of the top.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Guru :rolleyes:

Okey Dokey... I have been doing organic for less than a year so let's back that truck up... :ROFLMAO:

I don't think organic or liquid-mineral based has much at all to do with bud size. That's genetics and pruning/training. Your environment and how well you do what you do matters as well.

On a side note, one of my favorite cultivars couldn't make a big bud if it tried. Lots of spires with Brussels sprouts up one side and down the other.
No need to be humble 😝 You seem to be pretty advanced regardless of tenure. So your the Golden standard to me 😂. So guru it is. I love reading your logs. Very in-depth for the most part. If I was gonna go organic I’d take notes from your journal for sure! And that’s no ass kissin either I truly enjoy your growing style and input on a lot of shit for what it’s worth 🤣

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No need to be humble 😝 You seem to be pretty advanced regardless of tenure. So your the Golden standard to me 😂. So guru it is. I love reading your logs. Very in-depth for the most part. If I was gonna go organic I’d take notes from your journal for sure! And that’s no ass kissin either I truly enjoy your growing style and input on a lot of shit for what it’s worth 🤣
I have good words, and don't mind sharing what I do - good or bad, that's all. It happens that what I am doing is working for now. Look back at my thread and there's some fugly shit in there that got me to this point.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think the other prime mover is that I am a retired dude. I have been there and done that and have many t-shirts. I don't care one bit if people look at my stuff and count it in the shit they want to steer clear of. No skin off my ass.

If people look at my grow and think "bugs and worms in with my plants? oh, HELL no!" that's cool. Or that I don't pH, or that I don't have a recipe with measurements and ppm's, or that I have a cover crop stealing nutes from the weed - or whatever. I'm'a be smokin' da herb and chillin' regardless.