2021 Mystery Pack Final Pictures

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I didn't get any mind-blowing yields, about a zip and a half per pot. My main issue with adding a recipe of part A & B with a bloom booster (et.al.) is that you can be an excellent chef and perfect that recipe so every grow gets to the end healthy. Something strange happens when you use the same recipe over and over but with different main ingredients thrown in (different cultivar). You can make the same exact soup but with chicken in one, beef in another, pork, fish etc. Yeah the end result is gonna be different because of the different meat (cultivar) they are gonna have a similar flavor provided by that chef using the same recipe. I think part A & B can do that to different strains of weed where the chef provides part of the terps.

I think my grow proved that it can work just letting the plants to do their own thing.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

F series

Insanely Active Member
Well guys here are my pictures. I know I'm late and wouldn't want to be considered in the final judging because of it. I just wanted to post pictures for documentation reasons. Thanks to @J.James for putting on the competition.

View attachment 114666
View attachment 114659
View attachment 114660
View attachment 114661
View attachment 114662
View attachment 114663
View attachment 114664View attachment 114665
View attachment 114667
View attachment 114668
Man dude, if you had a pro take your photos you could win this, love how your buds stacked
Specifically this one20220413_222936.jpg

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
How many photos can you guys see in my final photo post? I can only see two not sure what happened to the other 8 owell I had a great time harvested some awesome buds damn stoners anyway lol
9 on page 1 and 2 on page 2 is what I see