2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Ok... I haven't seen a lot of talk about what people are smelling. My honker hasn't been the best lately, so I had a friend tell me what he smelled from a leaf rub off each plant and we agree on these smells so far.

This One: Has a citrus smell to it so far...almost like a sweet lemon smell

That One: Is leaning more toward a berry smell but can't really figure out what it smells like

The Other One: The one thing that stood out to me was I thought I smelled cinnamon. My friend agreed but said it isn't a spicy cinnamon smell but it smells more like a snicker-doodle cookie to him

What are you guys smelling so far?
My wife says they smell like weed. She says that about every weed plant. LOL.

Streetpro09

Tester
Weekly update. A couple got the root rot. Wouldn't ya know it's only the 3rd and 4rd plant I've lost to root rot indoors. They'll get removed shortly. Of the remaining 5, 4 are females. Best lookin plant turned out to be a male.

Root rot plants
20220215_210211.jpg
20220215_210215.jpg
Remaining male (Other One)
20220215_210220.jpg
Harlet
20220215_210227.jpg
Harlet mutant
20220215_210240.jpg
Both This Ones (females)
20220215_210254.jpg
Group shot
20220215_210205.jpg
Guess I'll be cleaning my fan filters. 😳

So the remaining girls will be both Harlets and both This Ones.

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
I took a few pics at lights out yesterday. I thinned out some of the middle and lower fan leaves. It was too crowded in the middle. My humidity was getting hard to control. Humidity during light on went from the upper 50's to the mid 40's after removing some leaves.
The solo cups on the shelf are recently germinated tomato seeds. I'm going to set up a 2x2 tent with a HLG 130w LED today for the tomato plants.

DSC00378.JPGDSC00383.JPGDSC00382.JPGDSC00385.JPG
DSC00390.JPG

DSC00384.JPGclose up purple.png

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I took a few pics at lights out yesterday. I thinned out some of the middle and lower fan leaves. It was too crowded in the middle. My humidity was getting hard to control. Humidity during light on went from the upper 50's to the mid 40's after removing some leaves.
The solo cups on the shelf are recently germinated tomato seeds. I'm going to set up a 2x2 tent with a HLG 130w LED today for the tomato plant

I was telling myself I need to get in there and remove some fan leaves and lowers my dehumidifier is full every morning this week been so cold outside I cannot run the hose without the end freezing I seen 58% this morning but it also snowed 6 in last night wet sticky snow

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I was telling myself I need to get in there and remove some fan leaves and lowers my dehumidifier is full every morning this week been so cold outside I cannot run the hose without the end freezing I seen 58% this morning but it also snowed 6 in last night wet sticky snow
Been the same here. I usually don’t have to run my dehumidifier in the winter but mine has been running for weeks. I was also thinking about clearing out some fan leaves to help.

printer

Super Active Member
Been the same here. I usually don’t have to run my dehumidifier in the winter but mine has been running for weeks. I was also thinking about clearing out some fan leaves to help.
I was putting a humidifier on my furnace last year then other stuff got in the way, then spring came and other stuff got in the way. This winter I had all the plants growing and humidity was staying around 40%, which is comfortable but a little high for the outside temperature. Now that I have no plants growing it is at 27%, going to have to finish the humidifier otherwise it can drop to the teens.

Tango.hotel.charlie

I had to back off my light a little, jack up the ppm and added in some molasses to try and catch back up to my poor Harlet. That's a huge bitch! Otherwise everything is looking good.View attachment 108813View attachment 108814View attachment 108815View attachment 108816View attachment 108817View attachment 108818View attachment 108819View attachment 108820View attachment 108821View attachment 108822
Brother, everything looks really really good! Nice work.