2021 Mystery Pack Competition

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Hey guys, I might need to skip this weeks update photos. The surgery I had last week has been a bitch. I got admitted again last Saturday because of complications, was discharged on Monday, and now I just got admitted again because they found some abscesses in my abdomen that they need to drain. Fun times! Funny thing is I actually feel fine now. They caught it because I called them at noon to tell them I had a light fever and felt a different pain in my abdomen.
Hope it heals quickly and you feel great. Best wishes TFC

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey guys, I might need to skip this weeks update photos. The surgery I had last week has been a bitch. I got admitted again last Saturday because of complications, was discharged on Monday, and now I just got admitted again because they found some abscesses in my abdomen that they need to drain. Fun times! Funny thing is I actually feel fine now. They caught it because I called them at noon to tell them I had a light fever and felt a different pain in my abdomen.
Good on you man for feeling something was wrong, and making a call.
Get well soon!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 40 for the girls. Top dressed with some MBP and worm casting a while back.
They've all had 2 waterings of cal-mag, the Thats started showing signs of needing some at the time.
They are all starting to plump up, though suffering from a bit of over watering at the moment.
The Others are far ahead of the rest in trich production.
Pics were taken right before lights on with flash on camera.
Other 1
_DSC0238.JPG
_DSC0243.JPG
_DSC0244.JPG

My only THIS..
_DSC0246.JPG

THAT #1
_DSC0241.JPG
_DSC0242.JPG
I can see the "Thats" having some really chunky dense buds.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
They've all had 2 waterings of cal-mag, the Thats started showing signs of needing some at the time.
They are all starting to plump up, though suffering from a bit of over watering at the moment.
Other 1
View attachment 109152
View attachment 109153
View attachment 109154

My only THIS..
View attachment 109157

THAT #1
View attachment 109155
View attachment 109156
Wow! Very Nice Man.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ok, I'm back in action! I really need to get in there and clean up the leaves. It's hard for me to get good pictures with so many leaves in the way.

This One #1
2022-02-19_clg_comp-01.jpg
2022-02-19_clg_comp-02.jpg
This One #2 (My favorite of all 4)
2022-02-19_clg_comp-05.jpg
2022-02-19_clg_comp-06.jpg
That One #1
2022-02-19_clg_comp-09.jpg
2022-02-19_clg_comp-10.jpg

Other One #2 (Not sure why she has brown pistils already. I don't see any signs of pollen sacs anywhere.)
2022-02-19_clg_comp-13.jpg
2022-02-19_clg_comp-14.jpg

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
dawn it TFC this is not real good news ,i hope things work out.
Other 1
View attachment 109152
View attachment 109153
View attachment 109154

My only THIS..
View attachment 109157

THAT #1
View attachment 109155
View attachment 109156
i love having a preview of what mine could look like.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I already promised the harlets to someone who asked for them. One of the others is pretty damn nice. I'll have to go back out and look but I have 2 plants that look like twins.
Hey no worries either way bro 😎 I just really dig the traits I’m seeing from my others and everyone else others. God that’s a mouthful 😂. I will definitely be getting some of them from @J.James for the vault in the near future. Would just be cool to have an unintended Heisenbeans County Line Colab to work with as well.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Ok, I'm back in action! I really need to get in there and clean up the leaves. It's hard for me to get good pictures with so many leaves in the way.

This One #1
View attachment 109167
View attachment 109166
View attachment 109168
View attachment 109169
That One #1
View attachment 109170
View attachment 109171

Other One #2 (Not sure why she has brown pistils already. I don't see any signs of pollen sacs anywhere.)
View attachment 109172
View attachment 109173
One of my others is also browning just a bit at the top of the main cola. Gonna pull em out n check again but I didn’t see any sacks either.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I’m ok and feel better than I have for the last week. I think it’s pretty much drained completely but they want me to keep the drain in until the 1st just to make sure.
I had an abscess on the back of my head right were my neck meets my skull. Fucking sucked bad. Couldn’t move my head for the pain. And the fever and chills sucked. The Dr. lanced it and packed it with thin gauze strips. Like 18 inches long unfolded. Had to unpack it and flush it and repack it at home everyday for a week. It sucked. Godspeed to you fine sir!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I had an abscess on the back of my head right were my neck meets my skull. Fucking sucked bad. Couldn’t move my head for the pain. And the fever and chills sucked. The Dr. lanced it and packed it with thin gauze strips. Like 18 inches long unfolded. Had to unpack it and flush it and repack it at home everyday for a week. It sucked. Godspeed to you fine sir!
Mine was in my lower back down by my tailbone. They used some weird needle that they could direct using a cat scan to see where the needle was going. Then they sucked 80cc out and connected it to a bag. My wife has the pleasure of flushing the line out 3X a day until the 1st.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

This One #1
View attachment 109167
View attachment 109166
View attachment 109168
View attachment 109169
That One #1
View attachment 109170
View attachment 109171

View attachment 109172
View attachment 109173
How many days are you at TFC?

Nowhere in the rules does it say anything about the plants being anything other than photographed. If you want to flower them out until you get photos that's fine with me. Some of my best looking photos have been of seeded plants lol

We can talk linage also if you or anyone else wants to hunt them. Sometimes the best strains come from these types of mistakes.
Hmmmm.... I dunno where to really start with linage question @J.James on Harlet but here goes.
1) Do you think if you crossed your Banana Hashplant with Heisen's Animal Cookies one of their off spring would have tighter denser bud structure (but still keep the massive size) with a rounder/blunter top?
2) How many seeds would you need to pop to have a good chance at finding it?
3) For giggles... What would you call it?

JJ Bananan Hashplant.jpg + Heisen Animal Cookies.jpg =
Heisen County Banana Cookies?

Cheers, Z.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Another update.
IMG_8873.JPG
The side-by-side nug-shots are going to be the best option for That One. Green/white, Purple, and Lavender.
That 4 is the runt and it's just a mini-me of the green and white one in every respect.IMG_8831.JPG
Prettier under the skirt
IMG_8827.JPGIMG_8830.JPG
IMG_8839.JPG
This 2 and a few others are showing some leaf ambers and getting a little milk on the flowers.
IMG_8861.JPG
IMG_8844.JPG
IMG_8862this2turning.JPG
IMG_8843.JPG
This is my favorite of the 8. The sour, chemical runt.
IMG_8867.JPG