2021 Mystery Pack Competition

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Sadly gentlemen I am out, I recently discovered my recent infestation of thrips was worse than I thought and they spread to every grow area I have, so now I am fighting a nonstop battle with these little shits.

I would give up and start over with new seeds, but honestly, at this point, I have too much invested in some cuts that I have acquired throughout the years and seeds I've popped that can't be replaced so I will be MIA until I get this shit under control.

Any suggestions would help and be appreciated!

@J.James I am not giving up on these beans, just the competition since I know there is some fire waiting to be unleashed and I will do my best to post some updates WHEN I flower them. 😅 ✌

Thanks again everyone and I hope everyone gets some keepers from this competition, judging by the stem rubs, I know I did ;)

Until next time,

Mr.Greenz

P.S. I wrote this for the hating mofos that would think I would take seeds and run, I take pride in growing and showing my plants, so please understand and sometimes you let your guard down and shit like this happens, everything is a learning experience, alright that's it, peace! ✌ :cool:
fight em hard i hate them

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Hey guys, I might need to skip this weeks update photos. The surgery I had last week has been a bitch. I got admitted again last Saturday because of complications, was discharged on Monday, and now I just got admitted again because they found some abscesses in my abdomen that they need to drain. Fun times! Funny thing is I actually feel fine now. They caught it because I called them at noon to tell them I had a light fever and felt a different pain in my abdomen.

Dalton

Nobody
Hey guys, I might need to skip this weeks update photos. The surgery I had last week has been a bitch. I got admitted again last Saturday because of complications, was discharged on Monday, and now I just got admitted again because they found some abscesses in my abdomen that they need to drain. Fun times! Funny thing is I actually feel fine now. They caught it because I called them at noon to tell them I had a light fever and felt a different pain in my abdomen.
I will Pray you have quick recovery

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I had mine in the flower room when I was screening animal cookies pollen, mine are loaded with seeds @J.James so I'm pretty sure that disqualifies me. I took them out when I was pollinating and hosed them down when I took them back in but it had to have happened when I was screening which is weird cause the pollen is usually never that potent.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Get well soon Man.

I had mine in the flower room when I was screening animal cookies pollen, mine are loaded with seeds @J.James so I'm pretty sure that disqualifies me. I took them out when I was pollinating and hosed them down when I took them back in but it had to have happened when I was screening which is weird cause the pollen is usually never that potent.
That sucks H but I doubt it disqualifies you as we all get to vote for 3 people plants that we like the best regardless.
Each participant will be allowed to pick 3 winners based on their own standards. Each place is awarded points and the top 3 scores win.
Even if your plants are all seeded up now if they look bad ass I would have no problem voting for them.
Oh, and now the elephant in the room.... Did you get Harlet preggerz with your Animal Cookies pollen?
Z Ponders.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That sucks H but I doubt it disqualifies you as we all get to vote for 3 people plants that we like the best regardless.

Even if your plants are all seeded up now if they look bad ass I would have no problem voting for them.
Oh, and now the elephant in the room.... Did you get Harlet preggerz with your Animal Cookies pollen?
View attachment 109062
There all pregnant lol

awcoste

Really Active Member
I hope you feel better TFC. (y)

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Nowhere in the rules does it say anything about the plants being anything other than photographed. If you want to flower them out until you get photos that's fine with me. Some of my best looking photos have been of seeded plants lol

We can talk linage also if you or anyone else wants to hunt them. Sometimes the best strains come from these types of mistakes.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
@TreeFarmerCharlie I hope you get to feeling better soon

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Nowhere in the rules does it say anything about the plants being anything other than photographed. If you want to flower them out until you get photos that's fine with me. Some of my best looking photos have been of seeded plants lol

We can talk linage also if you or anyone else wants to hunt them. Sometimes the best strains come from these types of mistakes.
It would be a fun lil side project hunt that’s for sure.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
If you don’t want any of the beans from The Other let me know. I really like the Other ones I have.