2021 Mystery Pack Competition

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
How do you like the new aqua valves?
I did not use them when the old valve were around but I really like the system . I started with one tent and liked the results enough to add a second tent. It did take me a grow to get them dialed in, if you get them angled just a bit off they want to slowly keep dribbling over in the tent. But now that I have it figured out I really love them and plants seem to also. I use a 25 gallon tank for 12 plants between 2 tents and they drink about 6 -7 gallons a day this time of year. I have thought about adding my 5X5 but it would take a bigger tank or a second tank and where they are located it is a place that it is a bucket fill when changing the res. Finding the right nuits took a couple of try's but the plants really like the steady feed, the comp plants are just LOVING them.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I did some cleaning on the lower stuff, any flower sites that looked skinny got the axe. Everything seems happy.
IMG_8517.JPG
This One seems pretty uniform. Even the runt has the same apparent flower weight - just less stem. It'll be about the smells if there's any difference.
IMG_8504.JPG
That One has a pair of greens and a pair of mottled purples. The second green has squat flowers compared to the other, should stack tight.
IMG_8506.JPGIMG_8514.JPG
The purps have a dark magenta that is squat
IMG_8509.JPG
and a more lavender purple that is puffier
IMG_8511.JPG

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
I did some cleaning on the lower stuff, any flower sites that looked skinny got the axe. Everything seems happy.
View attachment 106677
This One seems pretty uniform. Even the runt has the same apparent flower weight - just less stem. It'll be about the smells if there's any difference.
View attachment 106672
That One has a pair of greens and a pair of mottled purples. The second green has squat flowers compared to the other, should stack tight.
View attachment 106673View attachment 106676
The purps have a dark magenta that is squat
View attachment 106674
and a more lavender purple that is puffier
View attachment 106675
You know, ever since you posted those. I've had my nose wayyyyyy up in my plants business looking for any sign of that purple. Hahahhah