2021 Mystery Pack Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That's a t-shirt quote waiting to happen《♡》
Seriously! I'm easy with the lights, no conventional nutes, flip them before they get big enough to fuck up... I'm basically trying to keep the worms happy. I just got done jarring the last of 8 different plants from the latest run and I didn't get 2oz from any one plant. All were harvested with leaves healthy to the tips. That is my main goal, then the yield is whatever the genetics will bear.

Then again, 8 plants averaging an ounce and a half is ~11 zips. Not too shabby considering I will do it again in a month or so ;)

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You should've seen how bushy they looked before I cleaned up the lower ends of the branches yesterday. They are finally starting to stretch more but they stayed pretty squat during veg.
Mine didn't stretch until I flipped them either, but I think me taking the lower few limbs off made the rest get taller. Definitely a responsive strain(s). Probably scrog like a mofo.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Mine didn't stretch until I flipped them either, but I think me taking the lower few limbs off made the rest get taller. Definitely a responsive strain(s). Probably scrog like a mofo.
I only took the bottom limbs off of each plant but I will probably take some more off next week. Been trying to do it is smaller increments this grow to see if it makes much of a difference in how the plants respond.