2021 Mystery Pack Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You know, ever since you posted those. I've had my nose wayyyyyy up in my plants business looking for any sign of that purple. Hahahhah
I am seeing a lot more plant expression since going organic. I don't really preach on it other than to say I don't use bottled nutes, but there has to be a connection. I am also noticing weed that's a lot more pungent.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
This will be my last run for a short while. This location sucks ass and there are too many environmental variables for me to keep up with. I don’t have 20% of the space or power supply at this location. It was meant as a temporary spot then the pandemic happened and well I haven’t relocated to a larger venue per se’. I intend to be relocated by mid April at the latest. Gonna give it my best effort but considering the circumstances I don’t expect to be the best 😂. At least not this run.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This will be my last run for a short while. This location sucks ass and there are too many environmental variables for me to keep up with. I don’t have 20% of the space or power supply at this location. It was meant as a temporary spot then the pandemic happened and well I haven’t relocated to a larger venue per se’. I intend to be relocated by mid April at the latest. Gonna give it my best effort but considering the circumstances I don’t expect to be the best 😂. At least not this run.
I think that's an advantage us old-ass retired hermits have is stability. Good or bad we've learned to work with what we have and there's a consistent baseline.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I think that's an advantage us old-ass retired hermits have is stability. Good or bad we've learned to work with what we have and there's a consistent baseline.
I get it really. I was raised to make do and make the best of things. I’m just getting older and have had semi consistent stability and want it back. This was meant as a temporary downgrade and stepping stone back to what I consider normal living. It’s lasted two years longer than expected. Ready to find me a bigger nicer venue. I have low standards of nice so nothing too damn fancy. 🤣 I’m a hermit of sorts at heart. Just not on the wrong side of 40 yet. 😝

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
I am seeing a lot more plant expression since going organic. I don't really preach on it other than to say I don't use bottled nutes, but there has to be a connection. I am also noticing weed that's a lot more pungent.
I am a believer. I use the bottles but that is for convenience sake. If I had the room I'd be doing something more like KNF. But until then .....she gets the juice!!!!

Dalton

Nobody
Weekly update: I transplanted to 2gal on 1/23 with 3 of THIS, 2 of THAT and 1 OTHER.. I have a few more Others not showing yet but they are in the veg tent now with This and That females I will be throwing outdoors later this year..Day 1 of flower will be on Friday the 28th.
IMG_0595.JPGIMG_0596.JPGIMG_0597.JPGIMG_0598.JPGIMG_0599.JPGIMG_0600.JPG

printer

Super Active Member
Put mine in flower last night. No room under the lights so I have to move them from my veg area to the grow room. I need to build another strip or two of lights. The ones in the flower area will be finished in a few weeks so they should get some good light then.

Streetpro09

Tester
Weekly update. Well turns out i got that slow down in growth without topping. They transplanted well into the rdwc system and then i did a few things i probably knew better not to do. First i probably had the light to close, then added hydrogaurd too soon, as a finally added Epsoms salt on top of an already high dose of calmag. So i got around to changing water today. They don't seem to be getting anymore worse so hopefully tomorrow will show some positive growth/color. Luckily i need to defoliate anyway.

Obviously the one that's not in the system is trucking right along.

I'm thinking new plan of attack is get them healthy and flip to flower. I have more seeds i can drop if something is outstanding.
20220126_094547.jpg
20220126_094703.jpg
20220126_094658.jpg
20220126_094715.jpg

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
I got a new camera. A Sony DSC-W800 shipped from target for $100. I tried two others that I returned. This one seems OK for macro pictures.
It's going to take some practice using it so hopefully I'll have it dialed in for bud shots.
I top dressed today. It's been 25 days since I transplanted. I gave each plant about 3 1/2 TBL of Happy Frog 4-5-3.
Happy Growing!

DSC00050.JPG

DSC00052.JPG
DSC00060.JPGDSC00053.JPG

Attachments

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Here’s my update for this week.

They’ve all been in 12:12 since the 23rd.

This One #1:

2404F2BB-6DDF-4977-B68B-2ACB8A86CA69.jpeg7C8D1948-7D20-4912-8253-88B6E1FB9E13.jpeg
The Other One #2:
EA4C0341-D830-49EB-9CBE-2344C4B91ED0.jpeg5EE9AD1B-C1DC-4E61-90EE-BBF8B02F5A04.jpeg
That One #1: She’s the only one of the comp plants to get topped. So far…..
FDE07CE9-1BD1-4F8A-AD6D-3E4A0CC37618.jpeg
Tent Scape!9BC28503-3C13-49E8-8A51-7F719A6650FD.jpeg
That One #1, again:

1B253765-B6CB-436A-ABDF-7A83F78C3F1E.jpeg
The Other One #1. I wish she would have shown earlier. It’s probably the nicest comp plant I’ve got. It’ll still be good in the short tent.
4D152917-CE69-4AE4-8051-9CE2AFF825A8.jpeg83B90AEF-AD23-4A46-A510-167CE61DD9A6.jpeg

I’ve got two other comp plants in the short tent, but I’m 99% certain they’re males.