2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Turd Ferguson

Really Active Member
Well folks, the Rona done whooped my ass! Last week my O2 sats were in the 50’s and I couldn’t do a damn thing. Finally got to the ER and was immediately admitted where I will be spending the next week at least. I have the wife and son watering plants, but I will probably run past the contest deadline.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I am seeing a lot more plant expression since going organic. I don't really preach on it other than to say I don't use bottled nutes, but there has to be a connection. I am also noticing weed that's a lot more pungent.
Probably you just getting better at growing. This shits a weed. I've had hydro lettuce and organic lettuce. Burn that shit in a pile and they'll smell and taste the same. Plants take up npk from bottles or worms I really can't say the difference is that much. I've eaten miracle grow tomatoes and cow shit tomatoes and they are both good as fuk on a sandwich

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Well folks, the Rona done whooped my ass! Last week my O2 sats were in the 50’s and I couldn’t do a damn thing. Finally got to the ER and was immediately admitted where I will be spending the next week at least. I have the wife and son watering plants, but I will probably run past the contest deadline.
Get well stay positive those plants are nothing compared to your health....

Kulla380

Really Active Member
Water change, defoliate, and raising the light has got these girls looking better this morning.

Looking at this picture has me thinking. When i go to flower should i, select the strongest side shoots and prune the rest or strip all side shoots and go for one big cola? (If the strain allows)

View attachment 107139
Looks clean. I like how you hanged your compressor. (y)

awcoste

Really Active Member
Here are this weeks pics. One week since flip to 12/12. Out of the 12 plants grown/9 are competition plants plus the three Harlets that are fems. I got 2 confirmed female this one's, 2 confirmed female that one's and 1 confirmed female the other one. Plants look a little sad because I just checked sexes and jostled them around a bit and watered them, water was a bit cooler than I would have liked. I will pull the males later today.Comp plants pic #8.jpg