2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Is there such a thing as being too prepared? I got the starter pots ready to go and on the heat mat so the conditions will be perfect when the seeds crack. I have the pots covered now, and the lights off, to keep the soil from drying out ahead of time.

Looks pretty nice & official Tree! I cleaned up my seedlings tent, heat mats etc. today too I rolled out my new Fluence1700e led torn if I should flower with it or stick to tried and true hps & CMH lights I have little experience with flowering with LED I am itching to start some seeds my RIR I ordered & the oil spill 75 freebies arrived the other day anyone grown oil spill 75?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
the oil spill 75 freebies arrived the other day anyone grown oil spill 75?
I think that is Oilspill F5. Mandelbrot's Oilspill that he got regs of and bred to F5 - so depending on if he did selections and refined it or kept it open it could be considered CLG Oilspill now. He used it in the Vin Santo, but I think since it's someone elses basically unchanged he didn't want to sell them.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I think that is Oilspill F5. Mandelbrot's Oilspill that he got regs of and bred to F5 - so depending on if he did selections and refined it or kept it open it could be considered CLG Oilspill now. He used it in the Vin Santo, but I think since it's someone elses basically unchanged he didn't want to sell them.
Awww gotcha looks like XXX OG & royal kush sounds like some potential fire... Yummy......

Awww gotcha looks like XXX OG & royal kush sounds like some potential fire... Yummy......
That’s likely some serious 🔥🔥🔥 in those seeds with that combination.

Im not playing along, but awesome packaging @J.James for the competition. Really like the looks and effort put forth. 👏 I just germinated the Simi Sherry and Donkey Dan from your Mystery Meat Solo Competition years back. ✌

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That’s likely some serious 🔥🔥🔥 in those seeds with that combination.

Im not playing along, but awesome packaging @J.James for the competition. Really like the looks and effort put forth. 👏 I just germinated the Simi Sherry and Donkey Dan from your Mystery Meat Solo Competition years back. ✌
:cool: Hope you have a stash of good weed - those are novelties at best LOL. Not quoting but the note I got on the pack was something to the effect of "to remind you how bad some weed used to be" :ROFLMAO:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
The wait is over my competition seeds arrived today! Sadly when I opened the pack they fell into a cup of RO water! Well not really but I sure want to get them wet one room of Bobberberry and 3 empty I need a bigger routine to keep me busy with all this darkness I hope I don't over compensat by dropping too many strains lol.. let the good times roll...