2021 Mystery Pack Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That is something i need to learn to do . looks like a good time to me .
A little wet and messy, but not compliocated. Ice, water, bubble bags (get full-mesh) and a bucket. There's videos. Also watch Frenchy Cannoli videos.
The difference between hash and 'full-melt' is quality of weed, and selecting the right sieve-grade for that plant. Some don't produce any. I mean, still great hash but not the stuff that gets gummy at room temperature.

This is how I attack it - if anyone has pointers teach me!!! :cool:
What I pulled off the big ball to enjoy today (small marble size) and a chunk I pulled off for a bowl. I use the silicone mats to work the hash and it beats the hell out of celophane.
IMG_7350.JPG
"screen of green" in the bowl that will get gummed up as the hash melts and burns like charcoal later.
IMG_7356.JPG
Then just enough heat to try and get the hash without burning the weed. But after the weed is ash it keeps the hash from melting down into the bowl.
IMG_7359.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I was initially excited, but I have so much going right now I need to hold off. I'd like to have a veg space to stick them in once they make it out of the cups and every day lets the current plants get closer.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm looking at taking the other route, instead of early I want to wait until next saturday just because of room. I want to be able to drop all 18.
Not looking for an extension of the end date or anything, I'll play catch-up. But if it ain't kosher I'll drop on the 1st as planned.