2021 Mystery Pack Competition

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
That's my problem too. There are definitely worse problems to have.
Just so happens I was in the same predicament. I Had popped 20 blue godxGsc regs a couple weeks ago and then got sick right after they Germed and wasn’t able to get em in dirt because of that. As a result most of the roots dried up before I was well enough to tend to them. A few are coming around but time will tell. Now I know how I’ll fill that space.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Just so happens I was in the same predicament. I Had popped 20 blue godxGsc regs a couple weeks ago and then got sick right after they Germed and wasn’t able to get em in dirt because of that. As a result most of the roots dried up before I was well enough to tend to them. A few are coming around but time will tell. Now I know how I’ll fill that space.
at any age you need to keep a close watch on your health! i 'ts never to taken for granted .

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
@J.James
How strict are we going to be with the start date? I'm asking because I just found out I need to travel out of state for work on the 5th so being able to get the seeds wet a few days early would help make sure I have them at a good place before I leave for the trip. This trip was supposed to happen before December but they just pushed it back on me :mad:
Im sure we can figure something out

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
boy if that ain’t the truth! Now they think I got a few spots on my lungs. I can’t win for losing! Hopefully it’s nothing.
When do the "golden years" start! Must be going around they found some 10mm spots on my right lung last check up, I blame years of hazmat technician work and firefighting some say "see all that weed caught up" screw them blasphemy IMO...