2021 Mystery Pack Competition

printer

Super Active Member
Still nothing here…..
I was mistaken. I was wondering why there was only one container of seeds and not the single fem seed. The package I got was from a different person that yesterday asked if I got my seeds. So no beating OLDS1R just yet.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I was mistaken. I was wondering why there was only one container of seeds and not the single fem seed. The package I got was from a different person that yesterday asked if I got my seeds. So no beating OLDS1R just yet.
There should be 3 fem seeds when you get it. The fem seeds are in the vial labeled "Harlets".

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Is there such a thing as being too prepared? I got the starter pots ready to go and on the heat mat so the conditions will be perfect when the seeds crack. I have the pots covered now, and the lights off, to keep the soil from drying out ahead of time.
I'm dropping all 18, so I had to rig something so I didn't have mini-cups tipping over constantly - no dirt yet :ROFLMAO:
IMG_7227.JPG

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I was just on the CLG website and OoooooWweeeeeeeeee.........

Anyone else trying to get in has to pay to play. Now my curiosity on the lineage has peaked.

I wish I had the conditions in the winter to start seeds to get in and establish the bottom of the curve:LOL:
But I have a Banana hash plant, Northern Lights and Homecoming Queen revegging over this winter for next year.
@J.James thanks again for putting this together even as a spectator this is cool

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I was just on the CLG website and OoooooWweeeeeeeeee.........

Anyone else trying to get in has to pay to play. Now my curiosity on the lineage has peaked.

I wish I had the conditions in the winter to start seeds to get in and establish the bottom of the curve:LOL:
But I have a Banana hash plant, Northern Lights and Homecoming Queen revegging over this winter for next year.
@J.James thanks again for putting this together even as a spectator this is cool
:ROFLMAO: I think that price was to deter know-nothings about the contest, but if you want to pay $500 I'll give you some beans!