2021 Mystery Pack Competition

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I’m still away for work but just checked on them from the camera and they are looking good. My wife is checking them daily and has instructions to only give them 30ml of water if the pots get down to 180g. I was surprised when she told me she weighed them all yesterday. I was expecting her to tell be to get bent 🤣
BB6E9F9C-AE99-4D7E-B6A6-E87F79AEEFDF.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’m still away for work but just checked on them from the camera and they are looking good. My wife is checking them daily and has instructions to only give them 30ml of water if the pots get down to 180g. I was surprised when she told me she weighed them all yesterday. I was expecting her to tell be to get bent 🤣
View attachment 102803
Don't divorce her yet! :ROFLMAO:

Turd Ferguson

Really Active Member
I don’t have all the growing space that most of you have, so I popped one of each. Normally I go straight into the final pot size, but I am still setting up the new grow room (new house). For the next week or two they will live on a shelf. They all popped out of the soil. Harlot was first, Other was last. Feels great to be growing again. Thanks for the comp JJames. 7D6F806B-54BA-4ACE-8D6E-052022294A3B.jpeg

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
18 of 20 comp seeds popped.
Two This have not popped.

Watered on Sunday with some Grow More Seaweed Extract, 100 ppms / 500 scale.

Today one group received a foliar of 125 ppms of epsom salt.
Another group was given 2 1/2 TBL ea of fresh EWC.
The third group got nothing.

Happy Growing!

Epsom foliar.
100_0060.JPG

Fresh EWC.
100_0041.JPG

No additions.
100_0056.JPG

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Well I saved the 2 harlots that I burned with a new bag of soil but they have come back. So that means 12 beans planted 12 beans up out of the soil and looking good.
Since I don't usually grow regs 10 of the plants will have leaves plucked and head to the lab first of next week.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
How much does the test cost if you don’t mind me asking?
100 bucks for 10 plants postage everything included both ways, results in 2 -3 days once they receive them. I have done it before when testing some regs and it went smooth. Since I grow perpetual it is hard for me to take 6 weeks or so to find out sex. For 10 bucks a plant well worth it to me to know in half the time or less.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
All mine are up stretching like crazy. I can't move them to the big lights yet cause I have to finish the flower room. Been dealing with covid all week. This shit sucks ass. It gets a little better than worse. Up and down the past few days. Hopefully the next couple days will get better.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
All mine are up stretching like crazy. I can't move them to the big lights yet cause I have to finish the flower room. Been dealing with covid all week. This shit sucks ass. It gets a little better than worse. Up and down the past few days. Hopefully the next couple days will get better.
Take care I have a friend with it right now and he says it more than sucks.