2021 Mystery Pack Competition

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
100 bucks for 10 plants postage everything included both ways, results in 2 -3 days once they receive them. I have done it before when testing some regs and it went smooth. Since I grow perpetual it is hard for me to take 6 weeks or so to find out sex. For 10 bucks a plant well worth it to me to know in half the time or less.
Delta Leaf Labs took a little longer than I would’ve liked when I had them test samples for me awhile back. I just ordered 12 cards though and will give them another shot for this batch of plants.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yeah didn't wanna say nothing here , not to turn thread into get well heisen lol. They gave me an antibiotics infusion yesterday at hospital. I'm just now starting to feel a little better. Hopefully can get well enough to get some work done soon. I was supposed to send some adub cuts to @V256.420 but he wants his money back cause I been tied up with this covid shit. My whole family has been sick for the past 2 weeks so it's been alot. If anyone wants the cuts I can send them.out Monday morning. Just pay me what he paid. Send me a message there yours. Also goes without saying for his understanding my situation I'll be damn to send anything else that way. I really don't even like sending cuts anymore , basically was doing it as a favor.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yeah didn't wanna say nothing here , not to turn thread into get well heisen lol. They gave me an antibiotics infusion yesterday at hospital. I'm just now starting to feel a little better. Hopefully can get well enough to get some work done soon. I was supposed to send some adub cuts to @V256.420 but he wants his money back cause I been tied up with this covid shit. My whole family has been sick for the past 2 weeks so it's been alot. If anyone wants the cuts I can send them.out Monday morning. Just pay me what he paid. Send me a message there yours. Also goes without saying for his understanding my situation I'll be damn to send anything else that way. I really don't even like sending cuts anymore , basically was doing it as a favor.
You should call that the “adub COVID cut” 🤣