2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Your plants are growing so much faster than anyone else’s. You watering them with Brawndo?
Maple Syrup, CleanKelp, AG fungicide ppm right under 200 ph 6.0 atm tfc. But they are all about to be(mixing it now) sitting on top of 5 gals with a FRESH batch of Loco Grown's nutes(Cheers LC!) under them with a slightly um... well EVIL ppm.
I might break out some Brawndo for flower though (y)
Devils Letuce Nutes.jpg

Up pot/bucket complete and all 3 Harlets currently has a sad... I just promised them a nice double shot of Brawndo come week 3 though and I swear they perked up a bit. I am pretty sure they know that stuff has electrolytes in it along with everything else a plant craves.
Harlets D14 5 gals.JPG

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Notes for me - my calendar just says "repot"

Watered the other plants with a mix of powdered, fermented, and fresh/blendered aloe. Added some LAB and some ground malted barley and let that bubble all day. There was about a half gallon left so I thinned that with gallon of water and added Recharge for the seedlings.

I pulled out just enough soil to fill all 18 pots and I tossed in about a gallon of worm castings, a handfull of kelp, a handfull of bokashi, some rice hills and some new pumice. This shouldn't need anything but water for the next few weeks.

I just watered the in a little at the root zone and a little around the pot edge. As soon as I soak the soil I'll add worms to each pot.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Interestingly - the three pots I added to the old soil had the little worm feeders on top which I removed and put on other harvested living soil pots that had cover crops. I only saw half a dozen worms in the soil today. There are some in the castings but not big enough to do work.

This makes me rethink the worm feeders as a constant thing. When I pulled the little cups off I the pots before I dumped them I also grabbed a handfull of soil and mulch around and under them - and I think all the damn worms were there. That's cool except for the part where they aren't doing anything for the rest of the pot if they hang out under the cup.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm back home, and mine are definitely smaller than I'd like them to be for day 14, but they are healthy and strong. I'm glad I told my wife how to water them because they were definitely more on the under watered side and I would rather that then them being over watered for a week. I gave them each a good dose of water with some recharge mixed in so they should start taking off soon. I'm going to leave the doubled up plants until I get the DNA sexing done. Should hopefully have my sample cards for those next week. BTW, every seed sprouted. One still had a helmet when I came home so I culled that one.
fx8QogP.jpg