2021 Mystery Pack Competition

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I don't want to ping on the breeder too much. "your results may vary" :ROFLMAO:

One thing I'm getting is that I like my rotation and a drop and flip every month. And it works mostly. If there's a strain that doesn't like the early flip there are others that do -I'm still learning.
I been doing 12/12 from seed now for a few months. All regs so far. Not too many issues other than environmental shit. They get maybe 1.5 weeks of “Veg” I guess you could say. But after that straight to the flower tent. Then I transplant the ladies and toss the males. Looks like my yield is about the same per square foot too. Just way more plants.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I been doing 12/12 from seed now for a few months. All regs so far. Not too many issues other than environmental shit. They get maybe 1.5 weeks of “Veg” I guess you could say. But after that straight to the flower tent. Then I transplant the ladies and toss the males. Looks like my yield is about the same per square foot too. Just way more plants.
Nice! I have a gazillion strains to drop, and I have no clue what I'll want a lot of. First run is mainly for classification and either dropping 1 fem or 1-3 regs to get a girl depending on how many are left in the pack.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
What are we looking for in the winning plants? I need to know if I should go for more variaty or size. The frost, structure,and colors seem to come mostly from genetics. I had seeds from same pack under same conditions be all over the place on the frost,structure, and colors. I guess Iam trying to figure out how many of these seeds to pop! Also maybe letting one of the males do its thang. Would seeded plants be a problem?Ill be soaking mine tommorow.

DesertPlants

The Collector
What are we looking for in the winning plants? I need to know if I should go for more variaty or size. The frost, structure,and colors seem to come mostly from genetics. I had seeds from same pack under same conditions be all over the place on the frost,structure, and colors. I guess Iam trying to figure out how many of these seeds to pop! Also maybe letting one of the males do its thang. Would seeded plants be a problem?Ill be soaking mine tommorow.
Length, girth, color, smell, taste, and feeling. Also... girth.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It's about whatever you want it to be about. You get three votes based on whatever criteria you apply.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
That’s a great question.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I would vote for seeded plants but there are a lot of other people who wouldn't. Just grow the best plants you can and let the chips fall where they land. If you focus on keeping the plants healthy they wont let you down