2020 Outdoor Show and Tell

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
I have some do-sido x stardawg, ready to go. Also some deadhead og bagseeds :) Maybe even romulan????? :) :)
Does anyone still grow a cut or hybrid of deep chunk, i have been searching thru these for a couple of years, the females make this soapy garlicy funk that I love and reminds me of the chems, like the grandfather or grandma or something. All the notes are still around......

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Gelato 45 here is another picture.. The gorilla glue #4 will eventually get those red leaves & stems soon
I thought there was something wrong with my clones but the moms are expressing the same thing

It's the plant in the first picture. You can barely see the beginning of the red but they are bright red now and stacking very similar.

Oldschool

I haven't seen anyone here give anyone else any shit for the strains they grow. Hell, I'm even planning on growing some CBD hemp flower soon.
I thought there was something wrong with my clones but the moms are expressing the same thing

It's the plant in the first picture. You can barely see the beginning of the red but they are bright red now and stacking very similar.
It's the genetics of some plants .. last year I was searching for answers in almost all forums and YouTube videos ... some of my plants have some weird as twisted leaves.. I spent too much time researching the strains . Listening to podcasts interviews from the creators of GG4 .. by far checkers paradise seems to be the most knowledgeable and laid back community