Big ol' crows feet

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I have no idea what they are trying to tell me. Both are the same variety and one has the normal shape fan leaves at the bottom.

I topderessed with 2 Tablespoons of Jobes garden tone (3-4-4) a week ago and ammended the soil with compost, biochar, bone meal and a tiny bit of fresh chicken poo.
20200823_134613.jpg20200823_134543.jpg

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I thought that could be it too, but they went out on the solstice and didn't stress one bit.

The clones all showed good growth during bloom except..... a couple clones (unknown freebies) just started doing some funky shit all of a sudden.

I knew this veg cycle was going a little too smooth. Oh well, something new to learn.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I thought that could be it too, but they went out on the solstice and didn't stress one bit.

The clones all showed good growth during bloom except..... a couple clones (unknown freebies) just started doing some funky shit all of a sudden.

I knew this veg cycle was going a little too smooth. Oh well, something new to learn.
I gotta clone that threw those for a bit . She will either grow out of it or it will finish as is . They can still produce 👌

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I had a Critical throw into flower and then back into veg causing 3 blade leaves after we had a week of full overcast conditions and this particular outdoor plant was getting a couple hours less Direct light than the other plants which were not affected on the same grow. It was still a good 6 weeks before normal flowering outdoors takes place . Partially shaded plants tend to be more prone to it from what I’ve seen .