You can only choose one !

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
@Big Terps have the 9lb hammer changed since the subby/jinx split up? 9lb hammer is on my list to do list also. I keep hearing good things about this strain
U no im not sure if its any different these days from years ago. Good question..
I just have grown and have beans from back when those 2 breeders was together. I also have 9lb x Chernobyl f1's a buddy made bout 10 years ago that are dam good too.

@Big Terps Have not tried 9 pound hammer yet. Could you describe it to me? Been on my list.
ya i can do my best.. Lol
Have grown it 3 times outdoors and 1 time inside.
Grow wise its easy to grow. Can handle the abuse of training it to however big or small u want it. It's a medium thirsty nute feeder. Clones pretty easy.
Ive seen 2 different phenos both are very good in there own ways. Short flowering time 56-64 days.
One pheno is ur typical indica dom in structure with tight nodial spacing and short bushy, thick stalks, fat fingerd leaves. Taste was a hashy, grape gum , skunky. Hard compact golf ball buds.. Very good..

Second pheno was a more perfect hybrid. Good mix of both parents. A little bit of thinner fingers on leaves compared to the other. More nodial spacing and little more stretch than other. Taste was very good on this one. Taste is more a exotic tropical-grapey- berry terps. More longer shaped buds.
Both do well indoors and out. Powder mildew resistance is pretty good. Best have a good scrubber if plan on doing the 🔨 indoors. Very loud grapey skunk will takeover if not.
The 9# × Chernobyl was just as good. Out of 4 plants 3 leaned towards the 🔨 and other 1 took more of Chernobyl. Smelt exactly like grape skittles with lemon on tail end. Its one u gotta try at some point if ur a grapey, berry, indica dom fan. Very tasty water hash and dry ice method is good too.
If u can get sum beans or cutting of it plz do. Its def a favorite of mine. Just my 2 cents and hope my opinions helps.✌

Now1more

Super Active Member
@Big Terps Thanks. My buddy has a cut right now. Appears to be the bushy pheno. I'd like to grab a clone, but I have way too many clones right now and a bunch of seeds I'd like to pop. I'm thinking of shutting down the indoor grow this season and just focus on outdoors, so if it has a high resistance to PM I may have to roll with it.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
@Big Terps Thanks. My buddy has a cut right now. Appears to be the bushy pheno. I'd like to grab a clone, but I have way too many clones right now and a bunch of seeds I'd like to pop. I'm thinking of shutting down the indoor grow this season and just focus on outdoors, so if it has a high resistance to PM I may have to roll with it.
Ya the 3 times i ran it outdoors, i had 1 plant that had a branch on it that had pm . but that has been it. Prolly from the location of plant cause it had poor air flow from woods.
Outdoors it was usually done around 8 weeks. For me that was end of September or first of October. Which is perfect for me. After stretch check to make sure u dont have any male parts / herm . have seen a couple lower branches with a couple nuts. Nothing serious just plyck them off and go with it. Its not common but if u run alot of em u will get sum randoms that might. Good luck mang.