You can only choose one !

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
My jars have Dubstep, DinoBerryBites, PurplePunch, Bounty Hunter, Sky Warden, and 1 bag seed and................drum roll.............................................................................
If I had to pick one, it's Dubstep. It works out good, the plant clones and grows like a mf'er.

I ain't done looking yet though. Honorable mention to Sky Warden.
Jeez I can hear anymore about dubstep . It's driving me nuts. They will be coming out w it soon right?

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
One strain if u had to pick. To run for the rest of your days . Sorry if silly question ,very curious to see what is chosen . I am gonna go with gg4. Good yeild , taste and relaxing high.
My two choices prolly wood 9lb hammer from the days subcool n jinxproof was partners at tga is my favorite so far.
The other prolly is another from tga called Qush. I havnt grown alot of the newer crosses of these days yet tho.. So far thats been my favorites. Thx

Now1more

Super Active Member
My two choices prolly wood 9lb hammer from the days subcool n jinxproof was partners at tga is my favorite so far.
The other prolly is another from tga called Qush. I havnt grown alot of the newer crosses of these days yet tho.. So far thats been my favorites. Thx
@Big Terps Have not tried 9 pound hammer yet. Could you describe it to me? Been on my list.

Neen

My two cents is this blue dream . It's not my favorite strain by far but she really checks all the boxes. She put on weight.easy to grow , smell , taste . an all around good smoke . Santa Cruz cut perferd but dark heart is a close 2nd . Honestly it would make my top five but like I said when thinking about a forever strain she's a solid as they come .

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
I should follow up as to why. Even if you're dead ass tired, this gets you up and moving! This is not an introspective strain, more focus and energy. As I've said in many places, there's no come down. After three hours of working you just notice, "Hey, I'm not high." One reason I'm reluctant to smoke during the day is the crash. I have a lot of medical stuff that just leaves me feeling fatigued. The last thing I want is the crash, no matter how good the high is.
Which breeder would you recommend? I searched for it and came across DNA, Dinafem, seedsman and ILGM

Hellmudd bones

Cbd seeds Lavander. Dont know if the recent ones on the attitude site are the original or stale af or brand new mothers and father's but the 2011 seeds where fire!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
if I could get my hand on some of the old school haze genetics, that would be it, easily. The almost psychedelic high of a real haze, is hard to beat in my book. Would have to be a perpetual harvest though because I do not have the patience to wait out the flowering time of a real haze.
I would have to say late 70's early 80's afghani/sativa hybrids of the day. Since we're pickin' a dozen to breed for the rest of our life. Give me a few of them. I'll risk the "unknown". lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
He’s banned lol, and widow claimed every plant he held was the next big thing he didn’t even finish flowering that plant before he called it widows cut.
Widow wasn’t lord bowler. He was a riu member and here you prolly remember
lol yea, I remember all that. He built pretty good strip lights.