You can only choose one !

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
From what breeder?
It was one of GDP's strains. GDP by itself is one of my favorites.

I got it from a dispensary in the Bay area. It was similar to GDP but the cookies added potency and made it more suitable for daytime use. Really nice effect. It's actually how I came across Heisen/GPS, was looking for GDP x GSC crosses and literally found GPS when they dropped all the Purple Punch crosses around Thanksgiving.

Now1more

Super Active Member
I should follow up as to why. Even if you're dead ass tired, this gets you up and moving! This is not an introspective strain, more focus and energy. As I've said in many places, there's no come down. After three hours of working you just notice, "Hey, I'm not high." One reason I'm reluctant to smoke during the day is the crash. I have a lot of medical stuff that just leaves me feeling fatigued. The last thing I want is the crash, no matter how good the high is.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
My jars have Dubstep, DinoBerryBites, PurplePunch, Bounty Hunter, Sky Warden, and 1 bag seed and................drum roll.............................................................................
If I had to pick one, it's Dubstep. It works out good, the plant clones and grows like a mf'er.

I ain't done looking yet though. Honorable mention to Sky Warden.