Wonders Garden

D

Deleted member 60

Thanks for the take. Sounds like a mixed bag for sure on all accounts. I remember a few grows where things got mixed up here. Always fun to figure it out when they start to flower.

I felt the same re the BBC. Of course..I didn't run pack upon pack and only popped 3 or 4 seeds....so it was a small look....but none of the specimens I ended up with had much taste. No banana for sure. I know some guys rave about it but it didn't make a splash here. Gave the rest of the pack to a friend in the Midwest to try outdoors. Have GMO/BBC sitting here as well but.....yeah. I want the fruit so after the first run they just sit there.

Nut Butter sounds nice. All of them plants are nice. LOL. We've been smoking on the Remedy...almost smoked it all up. Some of the tastiest rosin, for sure. Have the last wave hanging here. Those Diesel crosses are fuckin rank dank shit without a doubt.

D

Deleted member 60

Seeing that Hydroton made the bottom of my foot hurt...LOL. If I never see that shit again it will be too soon..... I for sure never ever wanna sit for hours again washing that stuff...... and be careful with it......'cus. it's a HUGE tip off yer a pot grower if even one pebble ends up outside yer house....

You are definitely running through some seeds.... How many strains are in that tent?

I "reset" my moms over and over again in the 90's through a 15+ year stint of growing the same cut repeatedly in a commercial setting. I always laugh at those who say it can't be done or that the genetics will eventually stall doing so. Not.

Time consuming it is...thankfully I don’t wash it and just use it as topdressing. Helps with fertilizing when I’m feeding with the pump sprayer. Was getting dirt all over the place before. Any remnants are reused/recycled into the garden or lawn. But because it’s so time consuming with so many plants I only do it in flower as they’re in their final pot.

There’s probably 8 or so strains in there, 16 or 17 plants. Some Topanga crosses, Cherry on Top, Hi Chew and a few that are slipping my mind. Am primarily interested in the Cherry on Tops. Kind of waiting to run anything I’m looking forward to until I get the room better situated.

Those orange cheddar are awaitin...

Took a chance on a cut of that papaya cake, got it goin, have to see how it turns out. I see it piqued your interest also, lol
Yeah I’ve liked the Papaya flavors on certain crosses. This isn’t that cut, but from seed. If none of them turn out I’ll grab it and the PCG Papaya though. Im thinking the Wedding Cake with it should be really nice.

I’m interested in seeing those Skywalkers you grabbed