Wonders Garden

Unfortunately everything was chopped last night. Unforeseen circumstances made me shut everything down temporarily. Thankfully most were close to finished or only had a few weeks left.

My 2 Vampira female testers were saved along with the SCJ female. I will find a way to get them flowered between indoors and outdoors.

Dealing with the worst case of fungus gnats I’ve ever had. Mosquito dunks were used a few days ago and today I had time to go through and change the soil/add de to it. Then got more hydroton from the garage to top dress. Might bring em outside tomorrow to spray with neem. Already lost 2 cuts to them bastards.

The larger plants were top dressed with kelp and I’ll likely take clones In the next few days to flower out.

Cleaned out the tent and scrubbed her down getting her ready. Just going to keep popping beans til I run out of space. Growing for the winter/to find keepers...

3 Goofy Grape (by Gen)
5 Sweet Emotions (testers by Amos Otis)
6 Gelato 33 x Margy (by Cannarado)
3 Sundae Float (by Cannarado)fem
5 Strawberry Kush x DoHo (by Cannarado)
5 BBC (by Heisen)fem
8 Sky Dweller (by GPS)
2 Nut Butter (by Clearwater)fems
1 Skywalker cut

...more to come

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
This the light setup now with one HLG 60 supplemental added. The other is in the closet with a HLG 100 used for seedlings/clones/small veg. Eventually it will be put on the other side of these lights. One Timber light needs a tent and we will be set.
I was planning to order rapidleds exotic and Emerson supplemental boards, how do you like hlgs? I just looked it up...lol
8 Blue (B) 470nm
8 Red (R) 630nm
16 Deep Red (DR) 660nm
4 Far Red (FR) 730nm
What timber set up do you have? I really want cobs but somehow ended on the QB train, lol.

Last edited:
I was planning to order rapidleds exotic and Emerson supplemental boards, how do you like hlgs?
8 Blue (B) 470nm
8 Red (R) 630nm
16 Deep Red (DR) 660nm
4 Far Red (FR) 730nm
What timber set up do you have? I really want cobs but somehow ended on the QB train, lol.
I just got these 2 bars. Haven’t done a run with them yet, from the look of them though I’m very happy. I’ve only done one run itself with that 600.

The Timber is 6 blux decor vero 1750k cobs (296watts) with 10 osram oslon 80 730nm chips.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Cleaned out the tent and scrubbed her down getting her ready. Just going to keep popping beans til I run out of space. Growing for the winter/to find keepers...

3 Goofy Grape (by Gen)
5 Sweet Emotions (testers by Amos Otis)
6 Gelato 33 x Margy (by Cannarado)
3 Sundae Float (by Cannarado)fem
5 Strawberry Kush x DoHo (by Cannarado)
5 BBC (by Heisen)fem
8 Sky Dweller (by GPS)
2 Nut Butter (by Clearwater)fems
1 Skywalker cut

...more to come
I will be watching that Gelato Margy , I bought a pack of those during the sale.

Whoa wtf is that space ship looking thing? Specs and price?
$1200 and it’s 10 bars total, 8 bars standard 3500K + 660nm for full cycle growing, 2 bars UV 400nm, 740w when running all 10 bars, 640w when using just 8 bars, 120-degree beam angle, 1850µmol/s, knob dimming, 5 year warranty.

I like the strip/space ship aspect myself. I want to open the tent and just feel like I’m boarding...I have boards, COBs and now that will be the next purchase.