Wonders Garden

Diiiizaaaam. That's a lot of seedlings. How big is yer bloom space? Yer taking me back about 20 years there with that showing...LOL.
Its cold and I’m bored so I just keep popping...have another 15-20 that aren’t in the picture. Pp x Blue Dream, RB Floats and a few more Nut Butters from Clearwater

I’ll be needing more/larger tents. I just have a 4x4, 2x2 and then a 3x8 closet. I’m looking at either 2 more 4x4s or an 8x4.

I have the lights. Just need the fans, filters yada yada yada...

Logistically it’d be far easier running all fems or regs etc. Instead I’ll have fems, regs and clones.

Everything needs to be sprayed again. See a few gnats returned <5

Culled 1 1/2 trays (27) males from the tent this evening. Everything in the tent needed water badly after the holiday break/neglect. Kept a nice looking Blue Cherry Shortcake and Fresh Biscotti male. Growth is slow as I haven’t been feeding anything and the light is turned down running 100 watts. With plants at different stages of growth I’ve been waiting for plants to catch up and the canopy to even out.
563BA3AA-8F8A-4693-8E8E-557DAE72A846.jpeg
Will ramp up the lighting and turn on the supplemental this weekend. Will up-pot some of the plants and rearrange. The closet needs another haircut and to be thinned out. These are also under 100w.
14D7A774-82B5-405E-9686-7A89CC116412.jpeg
You can easily spot the large fans from those BBCs. 2 more tents and fans/carbon filters are coming shortly. Will likely take the 100w HLG out of the closet to put in a 2x2 and either order some t5s or bar LED to replace it in the closet.

Stopped at hydro store the other day and grabbed some random things along with a new filter and oscillating fan. Im looking forward to chopping everything in the flower tent...not for the flower, but because I’m anxious on rearranging and setting up the tent differently.

...and moving some of these into the other tents.

F919AAE6-0C44-4B53-ABCF-FB282E157385.jpeg
6E7D73C1-F7B9-4672-B2F5-6061FB3C810D.jpeg

Flower tent.
80B28095-E6E3-44FE-8705-91663704F1DC.jpeg
Wedding Cake bonsai mom flowered out.
66E21A6F-1BAC-453F-A1E0-891D10AA682E.jpeg
My favorite pheno of BBC, hope it’s the purple one.
4F1F1168-898E-4267-A4B5-9067EB218FFA.jpeg
Clearly nothing is pampered. Most of everything is fed straight well water. Everything is adjusting to their new homes and things are still being moved around. Lots of genetics with little time invested in the past year.

Any close ups of the BBC phenos?

39 coffee cups of...?
No pictures, chopped awhile back. Enjoy my green pheno more than the purple. It’s what I’m primarily smoking on currently while my Skywalker dries. I just took this picture of a couple nugs for you. I don’t take many pictures overall, something I should do more for my own documentation probably...AF25A2F9-6E6F-4391-AD2D-3BF37A53A2DC.jpeg

The cups are some of the bastards I’m doing a lil hunt on. I think I threw 62+ into dirt. I’m sending you the other 1/3 of the pack. The pictured cups are the ones that have popped so far. Over 50% already...likely to be best one of the best bargain buys.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
No pictures, chopped awhile back. Enjoy my green pheno more than the purple. It’s what I’m primarily smoking on currently while my Skywalker dries. I just took this picture of a couple nugs for you. I don’t take many pictures overall, something I should do more for my own documentation probably...View attachment 60402

The cups are some of the bastards I’m doing a lil hunt on. I think I threw 62+ into dirt. I’m sending you the other 1/3 of the pack. The pictured cups are the ones that have popped so far. Over 50% already...likely to be best one of the best bargain buys.
Taking pictures primarily for documentation is a good call. Im constantly going through pics to figure out flip dates cause I never seem to write them down lol.
The bastards were the best deal ever. Cannot wait to pop some. Cannot wait to see what you find.

Lotsa plants........so who is the STAR on taste/etc.......and who fell flat on it's ass/didn't live up to the hype laid upon it?
Overall Star would have been the Clearwater Nut Butter. Fast finisher, rock hard nuggets, nice earthy/nutty terps with a sweet berry backend. Wedding Cake and Skywalker are proven winners and always delicious. Also really enjoyed Cannarados Gelato Margy and have 5 more of those waiting to get moved.

Quite a few miscues and missteps on my part with lots of plants. No labels, red squirrel eating seeds (lost around 25 til I realized), spider mites, quite a few culled plants/early chops for the compost...so can’t really say who the real losers were. If I looked at my empty packs I’d have a better idea.

Overall though I wasn’t impressed with the BBC...good potency, but not enough overall for me to say wow in general. Gorgeous plants, but not a whole lot of flavor. Might have to try the #9 cut or just write it off.

There’s more variety in the flower tent now and quite a few I’m looking forward to finishing. Purple Punch which is all grape syrup, Fresh which smells like Sprees or a sweet candy, and a few gassy plants. I can’t keep track, but am not trying either. Pretty much just going with it until the fall.