Where did all the time go? It's the >Everything Old School< thread!

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
A sports bag capacity 50 litres. So know one knew you was carrying a bag of coco lol.
Nigerian seed in front of a net curtain and How to grow Marijuana in the British Isles, using the old man's veg notes.
NL#5 Sensei Seeds X
for the hydro store was a no go all i had to do, was make a trip down the road they were on, nothing but 1 police car after the next, no stoping there at any price, for me . better to do out of state trip than put up with local ,crap!

D

Deleted member 2835

for the hydro store was a no go all i had to do, was make a trip down the road they were on, nothing but 1 police car after the next, no stoping there at any price, for me . better to do out of state trip than put up with local ,crap!
Or use Amazon or online.

D

Deleted member 60

When I had my hydro store I was happily going about my biz when a long time customer called on the phone and told me to look up at the end of my parking lot. I walked out...looked...and yup...there was a Sherrif's car sitting there...evidently...watching my store. It was noon or after...and I hadn't had a customer all day...which...on some days wasn't out of character...but it pissed me off. I'd never seen it happen before. Maybe it had....but it wasn't gonna go on.

So I got my keys...locked the door...and walked the length of the parking lot. Got up there and the piggly rolled his window down...pretty sure he didn't know who I was...but either way...He asked me what was up...and I returned the question back at him. He looked at me kinda funny...so I just said..."Um...I know for a fact that the sales taxes I pay to this county from selling LEGAL growing equipment of of that store pays some of your salary...and the sales in that store for sure put food on the table for my family....so why don't you do us both a favor and get the fuck out of this lot and stop watching my store". Never saw/heard anyone say anything again....though I did have the DEA boys instore once...and told them to leave using about the same story... ah....fun stuff.....I wouldn't want to be in that business now, for sure. Lotsa folks lost out there just as they did thinking they were gonna grow and get rich because it went legal. Nope. Not. I got out >even< on investment but I never made a dime...other than the equipment/etc. I used from the store to grow buds that I sold and actually made money on. Retail sucks. Don't ever do it.

D

Deleted member 60

I bought 4 of them in the 1980s and learned how to grow in them. In an attic in Arkansas in the summer. With no AC.

Yes, I got harvests and I learned a lot about environmental control.
Folks laugh now...but when these hit (and the "Iso2"....LOL) folks started to think about growing pot rather than just buying/reselling pot.

"Sinsemella"...LOL. The term that turned things upside down. Do you remember the first time you saw it/smoked "it'?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
My county is the same regarding any commercial ventures surrounding weed other than a couple of Medical dispensaries. The only limits set on an individual level is a 12 count per residence limit. (say 3 guys over 21 live there. Individually they can grow 6 each...but because they live together...the >house< is capped at 12) We're Old School and ignore it all...just like in the old days!

@MisterKister ...it's good to not worry... but those folks who have relied on it for an income will not be pleased.
need a detached garage with a bathroom!then the 6 per works!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Today I get to vote for legalization in my state. Since this time they are actually going to allow homegrown and not have all the weed produced by 4 different companies I think I'll be voting yes this time.
cool i hope you the voter hold their feet to the fire!they were going to do what they wanted in ohio till the fax locked up and the phones were from daylight till after dark!

D

Deleted member 60

need a detached garage with a bathroom!then the 6 per works!
Dunno how other jurisdictions will address it all...but here...I'm not worried about anyone coming/counting/etc. I suspect that the other legal states will also be >just< a bit busy trying to run their tax schemes to look at how many plants you have on your land/etc. Never say never...but it's a waste of time to worry about such things. None of us are that important...unless we make ourselves so.

I've been watching Ohio and the other states in change. LOL...thank Bob it's just weed and not some life changing event. Talk about unprepared for the obvious. Yikes.