Where did all the time go? It's the >Everything Old School< thread!

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Yup, im another member that was hooked the pain meds... my wife was getting 150 1000mg Percocets /month from doctor for back issues/ bad disc in neck, for couple years..

Well of course that was more than she took/ needed...
Soooo, i started taking 1 after work everyday to help relax little... Well after couple months of doing that, i was hooked..

At my worst with pills, i was eating like 5-6 of them 1000's a day.
Fast forward 2 years after i was hooked, the feds cracked down..
She was cutoff cold turkey..
That sucked...
Withdrawls was real ..

Her doctor recommended Suboxone...

Now, these days, we are both still taking the Suboxone.. It allows me to function without the withdrawals, but,
Im hooked on them now.. lol
They take one away, then give u another to be addicted too.. smh
Life, its not easy..
At least in my world...
Thx

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
These stories you guys tell are why I jumped off the train. I went over the edge with a bunch of other drugs along the road...but like I always tell folks...back in the 70's I did tons of pills/acid/speeders/downs but it was a revolving door of substances. However...most of whatever came around would be gone as fast as it arrived. The better it was...the faster it went...but no one drug really stayed around for long periods of time.

Until the opiates. Thought I was smarter than they were until I was proved wrong.
It was the perfect drug. They made feel better physically, whether you were in pain or not.
Started out as friends, then quickly lovers,
then your only obsession, and last,
became the enemy, you wouldn't wish on anyone.
Ruining your reputation for life.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yup, im another member that was hooked the pain meds... my wife was getting 150 1000mg Percocets /month from doctor for back issues/ bad disc in neck, for couple years..

Well of course that was more than she took/ needed...
Soooo, i started taking 1 after work everyday to help relax little... Well after couple months of doing that, i was hooked..

At my worst with pills, i was eating like 5-6 of them 1000's a day.
Fast forward 2 years after i was hooked, the feds cracked down..
She was cutoff cold turkey..
That sucked...
Withdrawls was real ..

Her doctor recommended Suboxone...

Now, these days, we are both still taking the Suboxone.. It allows me to function without the withdrawals, but,
Im hooked on them now.. lol
They take one away, then give u another to be addicted too.. smh
Life, its not easy..
At least in my world...
Thx
Same here. I take roughly 3 mg/day for maintenance. I quit going to Sub dr a few years ago after New dr getting on me about have a tiny amount weed in my system on my monthy drug screen I had to take. They wanted to drop me back in the once a week dr appointments.
I told them to get fucked.
I've gotten them on the street ever since 2018.
It's about controlling "moderation" which I have under control now.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Same here. I take roughly 3 mg/day for maintenance. I quit going to Sub dr a few years ago after New dr getting on me about have a tiny amount weed in my system on my monthy drug screen I had to take. They wanted to drop me back in the once a week dr appointments.
I told them to get fucked.
I've gotten them on the street ever since 2018.
It's about controlling "moderation" which I have under control now.
Im a light user i guess ud call it.. i still need them daily to prevent withdrawals, but i only take a half a pill daily..
Need to get off of them too but like the perks did, theres the withdrawals, so im kinda hooked till i make my mind up to just finally quit em..

I guess that Illinois has been legal here for bit, the doctors dont care if u got weed in your system... They actually say if it helps, then keep using..

D

Deleted member 60

Wow...I feel fortunate that I was able to just jump off the train. I guess the level of addiction plays into it...although..as ya know...if yer on the hook..yer on the hook. I got addicted to just 20mg a day at first. Then dosages went up as they always do. I was in a small town...so getting more drugs was out of the question because the first thing my Pain doc did when I told him to fuck off was call every other doc in town and tell them I was an addict who would be coming in soon...looking for narcs. He didn't listen at all when I said "I wanna stop taking these fuckers" cus he was too busy telling me that if I smoked pot I'd "become impaired" and if the DEA found out he'd lose his license. No worry about my health....whatsoever.

Like I say though...even with all of that shit...I still reserve the right to eat em if I can get em/want to eat em. Problem is...I'm honest. Kinda kills the flow once you tell 'em you've been an addict/are an addict. Like I told my reg doc/dentist...as long as it's a limited supply...I'm good. It's that monthly script that knocks yer dick in the dirt. My dentist is one of only 1% of dentist in the state who can IV Demerol ya right there in the office. Haven't got the ride yet though...LOL. After going to my pain doc for 5 years+ I thought he was an OK guy...until I mentioned weed...then it all changed. Crazy, backwards shit.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
You hear alot of terms like , oh its synthetic heroin...
Which i dont no the make up of the pill itself, but for me theres Zero buzz or effects other than keeping me from going threw withdrawals...
It might have different effect on someone who isn't needing them for opiates , it might do something to them.. But to me it prevents withdrawals and that it...

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Im a light user i guess ud call it.. i still need them daily to prevent withdrawals, but i only take a half a pill daily..
Need to get off of them too but like the perks did, theres the withdrawals, so im kinda hooked till i make my mind up to just finally quit em..

I guess that Illinois has been legal here for bit, the doctors dont care if u got weed in your system... They actually say if it helps, then keep using..
i'm an expert on Subs.
You need to drop in increments.
Dropping below 3mg is where you gotta drop slowly.
Skip a day in 3. Start taking dose later everday etc.
I forget to take it until my body reminds me..
I'm never around any opiates to take them.
Been a long time since I seen an Oxy.
I love them! lol

D

Deleted member 2835

Seen there's a class action lawsuit against subs for making the user's teeth rot out of their skull.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Seen there's a class action lawsuit against subs for making the user's teeth rot out of their skull.
Never heard of the lawsuit.
All this stuff hurts your teeth.
Methadone is the worst.
You crave sugar so bad, you gain a lot of weight.

Now, Subs will cause high bp in some patients.
Bupes are by far the safest for addiction treatment.
My opinion anyways.
Been taking it for 8 or 9 years and have never had any issues.
I take no other medications.
Very seldom do I take an Advil.
I never drink alcohol.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
i'm an expert on Subs.
I love them! lol
most everyone does,i have watched 1 old boy , who gets them i've watched him go down hill in the past 10 to 15 years ,i stay away just don't need to be around them, he is a vet that was in nam ,at 1 time was a real good mechnice on heavy equipment

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Never heard of the lawsuit.
All this stuff hurts your teeth.
Methadone is the worst.
You crave sugar so bad, you gain a lot of weight.

Now, Subs will cause high bp in some patients.
Bupes are by far the safest for addiction treatment.
My opinion anyways.
Been taking it for 8 or 9 years and have never had any issues.
I take no other medications.
Very seldom do I take an Advil.
I never drink alcohol.
mom lives on advil and aspirn and wonders why she can't pee real good, like she used to do ,kidney problems.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Wow...I feel fortunate that I was able to just jump off the train. I guess the level of addiction plays into it...although..as ya know...if yer on the hook..yer on the hook. I got addicted to just 20mg a day at first. Then dosages went up as they always do. I was in a small town...so getting more drugs was out of the question because the first thing my Pain doc did when I told him to fuck off was call every other doc in town and tell them I was an addict who would be coming in soon...looking for narcs. He didn't listen at all when I said "I wanna stop taking these fuckers" cus he was too busy telling me that if I smoked pot I'd "become impaired" and if the DEA found out he'd lose his license. No worry about my health....whatsoever.

Like I say though...even with all of that shit...I still reserve the right to eat em if I can get em/want to eat em. Problem is...I'm honest. Kinda kills the flow once you tell 'em you've been an addict/are an addict. Like I told my reg doc/dentist...as long as it's a limited supply...I'm good. It's that monthly script that knocks yer dick in the dirt. My dentist is one of only 1% of dentist in the state who can IV Demerol ya right there in the office. Haven't got the ride yet though...LOL. After going to my pain doc for 5 years+ I thought he was an OK guy...until I mentioned weed...then it all changed. Crazy, backwards shit.
the additude change in those prople, will spook you, it's like,there are more than 1 person living in that head!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
i'm an expert on Subs.
I love them! lol
it was good for me i couldn't afford those and keep my motor in good shape at the same time , i loved that stroker mmotor as bad as the cops hated it , got me several tickets but it, kept me out of jail on possession charges 5 or 6 times at least!

Lurch

Super Active Member
Equipment....procuring genetics...initiating security measures...there were >a lot< of things that were different back in the day.

If you have some tales to tell of the past...let's hear 'em.

What systems were you (sucked into...LOL) using or did your friends use? What nutes? Lights/hoods? If available/in existence in your area...how did you handle trips to the hydro store? Were you noided as fuck? Were you making late night dumpster runs to rid yourself of leaf and stems? That kinda stuff. You know the gig if you were there.
A sports bag capacity 50 litres. So know one knew you was carrying a bag of coco lol.
Nigerian seed in front of a net curtain and How to grow Marijuana in the British Isles, using the old man's veg notes.
NL#5 Sensei Seeds X