What youll eating

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Day 3 of 5 day fast. Morenga, irish sea moss, hemp protien!!
How are you holding up, are you still as active or do you feel less energetic (enough to skip a workout)?

I want to try an extended fast but I don't want to skip the gym because of it though. But, our ancestors had to hunt hungry so I guess I could quit being so soft lol.

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
How are you holding up, are you still as active or do you feel less energetic (enough to skip a workout)?

I want to try an extended fast but I don't want to skip the gym because of it though. But, our ancestors had to hunt hungry so I guess I could quit being so soft lol.
Dr sebi defines a fast differenttly than my german health advizer. Instead of nothing im taking green juices and my supplements. Energy is great mentally and physically. 15 min of calisthenics no issues... lots of water..

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have 5lbs of meatloaf in the oven. 5 individual ones, and I'll pull 4 out at medium rare to cool in the fridge then vacuum seal and freeze. Reheating a meal is so much easier than doing the whole thing. I'll add some sauce on top of the dinner one, or maybe cheese when I put it back in.
IMG_9328.JPG
Tomorrow I am browning another 5lbs for tacos. I like to put that up in half pound sacks and it's a quick soft taco or three with fresh veggies and cheese. It's just seasoned spicy and cooked down with fresh tomato juice. Strain it, then separate the grease off the top and put the juices back in and simmer it.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Thanks, this was a treat she had a heart attack and stroke 3 years ago so I normally cook as conscious as I can. I'm trying to figure out this air fryer lol.. hey, a good meal is one of the true pleasure in life I say lol
We use our air fryer a ton and love it. Slice a hotdog halfway through, lengthwise, and throw them in the air fryer at 395°F for 3-4 minutes and you'll never cook hot dogs any other way. So friggin good!