What did you do today?

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Mixed emotions today i sea trialed and sold the last boat i will own. Had boats my whole life and now nothing. Sure will save a pile of money on maintenance. Now it's me my garden and retirement but i am okay with that.
Sorry to hear that captain. but im sure you have lots of friends who will gladly take you aboard. light one up for the past memories and for the ones to come. 🦈🐟🐡

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Mixed emotions today i sea trialed and sold the last boat i will own. Had boats my whole life and now nothing. Sure will save a pile of money on maintenance. Now it's me my garden and retirement but i am okay with that.
When something has been a part of you for a long time. It's hard to move on, even if you want too. I know the feeling brotha, as long as you're doing what you want.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Yes...whenever my friend is running the boat and the rods go down and all that come up are blues...we throw them at him up on the flybridge and yell FASTER!
Kinda hard to tell in the picture but a few of those Mac's look like nice size ones. Hands down the easiest fish to filet that i have ever cleaned. It is all filet and a small pointy head. My least favorite was cleaning Black Drum.

D

Deleted member 60

Finished up the PEX plumbing and fired up the new 11 gallon marine hot water heater on the old trailer today. That's as close to owning a boat as I'll ever get. LOL. Had to replace the crappy/newer plastic "chrome" kitchen faucet but the 62 year old bathroom sink faucet and the shower valves worked like a charm. Like i said..they don't make (quality) shit like this thing has all over it anymore. Sad to say.

Then I came up to the house to find the well pressure tank on the house water system leaking out the bottom. Had to cut the plastic ring to get a look. It appears it's given up the ghost. Looks a bit rusted....uhhumm. Called the well guy. Hope the fuck he calls back. For now i rigged up a cutoff milk jug and cut the handle so a hose will slip on it....then ran the hose out the sliding door onto the yard...Ah...rural life. It was a "well fuck me" kinda day...but it's nothin money won't fix.... Might turn the well off tonight cus I don't feel real good about it...

LOL about those Galaxy's and the "worthless" comments. Still running my last few orange Quantum's here....
Still have a 600 burnin'... and so far...the BBC's and PP's aren't stretching too badly. Gotta admit the focus right now is outdoors where the real light and weight lives.

The outdoor girls are rockin' it well. The s-t-r-e-t-c-h is definitely ON. No runaways like last year with the CVS gear....thankfully. Gonna be an interesting couple of months. Should be seeing the magic begin soon...

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Woke up early, can't sleep, back pain, mad at the world and myself, wonderin if I got a big enough rope layin around, I don't. Must be the moon. Gonna be one of them days. Least I get some pleasure visiting this board. And my dog. Even more heat comin, Im sure that will fuck with my grow. Actually not sure really whats wrong with me today. Peace and karma to all

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
@Bodyne...hope it all chills out for you man...and your plants ripen faster...

I am in the pull some early buds club myself. Yesterday and today lol it may be a little green but on Friday i can get it to fire in a gagger i am sure !

I start every diet on Monday and there is one every week...woo hoo. So usually by Tuesday I start next Monday !

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
it will, it always does. wished i could delete that post now, lol. It's never as bad as it seems in ma head. Sometimes i think out loud too much. But this place like a bar, etc come here to bitch gripe moan talk plants pussy, dogs, etc. lol Get too relaxed, I reckon. Especially on puter. Why Im certifiable, lol. Gubm't say so.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Woke up early, can't sleep, back pain, mad at the world and myself, wonderin if I got a big enough rope layin around, I don't. Must be the moon. Gonna be one of them days. Least I get some pleasure visiting this board. And my dog. Even more heat comin, Im sure that will fuck with my grow. Actually not sure really whats wrong with me today. Peace and karma to all
Just remember what weed is all about to you, usually helps change my mindset.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Finished up the PEX plumbing and fired up the new 11 gallon marine hot water heater on the old trailer today. That's as close to owning a boat as I'll ever get. LOL. Had to replace the crappy/newer plastic "chrome" kitchen faucet but the 62 year old bathroom sink faucet and the shower valves worked like a charm. Like i said..they don't make (quality) shit like this thing has all over it anymore. Sad to say.

Then I came up to the house to find the well pressure tank on the house water system leaking out the bottom. Had to cut the plastic ring to get a look. It appears it's given up the ghost. Looks a bit rusted....uhhumm. Called the well guy. Hope the fuck he calls back. For now i rigged up a cutoff milk jug and cut the handle so a hose will slip on it....then ran the hose out the sliding door onto the yard...Ah...rural life. It was a "well fuck me" kinda day...but it's nothin money won't fix.... Might turn the well off tonight cus I don't feel real good about it...

LOL about those Galaxy's and the "worthless" comments. Still running my last few orange Quantum's here....
Still have a 600 burnin'... and so far...the BBC's and PP's aren't stretching too badly. Gotta admit the focus right now is outdoors where the real light and weight lives.

The outdoor girls are rockin' it well. The s-t-r-e-t-c-h is definitely ON. No runaways like last year with the CVS gear....thankfully. Gonna be an interesting couple of months. Should be seeing the magic begin soon...
Luckily those pressure tanks are not too bad to replace. Mine started leaking from rust a couple months ago (probably from all the salt dust from filling the softener), and it took the well guy like an hour to do it. Probably could have done it myself, but didn't want to possibly fuck something up that is so important lol.

Keep your head up homie. I feel the same a lot of the time, but I try to remember that the rope might end the pain for me, but creates it 10x worse for my family.

SSGrower

Average Grower
Always remember the following and you should find plenty of friends with boat. Rule 1: always bring something to share. Rule 2: always offer to help pay for fuel. Rule 3: Offer to help clean up. Rule 4: NEVER out fish the host. LOL
^^^seems relevant

Reset is necessary.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
it will, it always does. wished i could delete that post now, lol. It's never as bad as it seems in ma head. Sometimes i think out loud too much. But this place like a bar, etc come here to bitch gripe moan talk plants pussy, dogs, etc. lol Get too relaxed, I reckon. Especially on puter. Why Im certifiable, lol. Gubm't say so.
Nah that's the point of this thread, to vent if need be. I'm trying to be more open about how I'm feeling and if that means venting to a bunch of good ass fuckin dudes online, I'm with it. We have a great community here who are there for each other. Weed or not. Hope today is better for you.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
I had this metal laying around so i decided to use it for the frame for my light build. It was kind of a B!@#$ to solder because it is painted/coated so i had to grind that part off on the areas to accept solder. At first i was holding the blow torch and it wasnt coming out well. metal wasnt getting hot enough. finally i decided to raise the station i was working on and sit the torch on the ground while i held the solder and flux. this worked well and it sucked the solder right up. please excuse the burn marks im a stone guy, havent morked with metal very much. lol Anyways here we are, got almost all the parts. all i need is some angled aluminum rails for the heatsinks and the driver. I know its a little ghetto rigged but im trying my best to use what i have and save some buckeroos. Those are 9 vero29's 3000k 90cri in the bag.
frame.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Well i joined the FJ nation again today. The last one i owned was a 1988 Toyota FJ 60. That truck was a very nice two tone blue. I even had a wood grain decal made for the sides of that truck that i could no longer locate and had to make it myself. She was a rough rider had leaf springs on the front end but like all FJ's built like a tank. Today i purchased a 2012 Toyota FJ cruiser. Gloss black with a white roof. Now i am not one to drive something like every one else. I have to be different for some reason. This truck does not have the roof rack. I am going to have the white roof and the hood and mirror's shot with flat black premium linex. Some nice black matt finish mags. Shit it is probably going to look like a bad ass Hearst when i am done. LOL

SCJedi

Synergist
I applied for a position with a Silly Con Valley cannabis company to be the director of compliance. Yep, ha, wish me luck.

It turns out that they have an old high school friend on board in digital ops who will hand carry it for me. We will see. Not sure I want to do Canna work for someone else, particularly with the business plan thesis I'm working on.

Good Lord let alone drive from Sac and back a minimum of once a week...even with a rap star on the books. Now if he let me have a conjugal with the Queen Bee that's a totally different tune. I'd ask the warden for a furlough!

On a lighter, and more serious note I swept, vacuumed, bleached, and wiped down my measly 5 x 5 tent and moved all my veg in there. I think I started my weekly brew of AACT as well.

That's a lot for a day. I'm gonna take a nap now. Ciao.