Well shit!!! PM in the house

Waxman420

I wont use mine in the veg tent if I have flowers in the next tent I've read up to week 4 with sulphur but no thanks
If I had to use a burner week 7 I would find a new spot/ clean /clean pop some beans and try again

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Note if you already have pm on your plants , good luck

Get new plants if your infected Inless it really means that much to you, I honestly tried ( there’s enough good genetics out there and honestly seeds are the most vigorous ) before and all it did was make me pissy. Thing is I run my indoors rooms in flower from 55-65% humidity and it’s really honestly about airflow and no vapor (as much as u can) on the plant . I haven’t ( got infected by pm/budrot ) ever in the past 10 years Inless it was a already infected plant or I was doing so,etching wrong in my airflow or how I was doing my IFM that screwed me. prevention is everything cause mold exist everywhere and that’s why outdoors I can be in a place that’s 90% humidityand it’s the rain that gets me lol

Here’s a suggestion since I’ve used many combinations of things in the past and it didn’t work that great . Well I def notice my plants this round are always going to the sky and the cell walls and healthiness is great. Can’t say it’s all regalia or foliar but I’m preety sure it isn’t a bad addition ( 1st round trying , bought a 2.5 gal and def will be telling my viewpoints through the season- end of bottle )

Regalia (foliar + drench @ 30ml) + wetting agent
every 7 days ( it will be systemically protected 7-10 days)
It’s just deprived from a plant : Reynoutria sachalinensis

If it was me I would add as a combo mix + just like the Manufacture Suggested Grandevo ( same company as regalia , IPM) + True Bloom beg of flower - mid Terp Gerp mid flower - end (ending flower bloom foliar )
Benefit: You can apply all the way till last week of flower-last days
Ph 6-7

That would protect you against most soft bodied pests ( than if you have a issue for example for aphids add botaniguard 22 wp with combo or wait 3 days wait spray with venerate xc ), pm, budrot (20-30% on average even with rain/greenhouse averages) and other molds but also a amazing flower booster agent that you can actually use in midflower-end . If you look up both grandevo and regalia they are approved everywhere including Canada ( all the way to harvest and to mix together ) it doesn’t contain any bennies or a wetting agent

Regalia : They even shown with veggies fruits and if you talk to the reps they will tell you it def will help your yields and make your plants overall a healthier plant and better immunity ( like aspirin )

now if your a LP and they say no micro organisms then maybe I wouldn’t do terp gerp cause they are killing the Bennie market ( which is so unlogical for growing when that protects your grow and isn’t harmful ) if you aren’t a LP and just a personal grower or a caregiver , Terp gerp won’t be a issue/conflict

Last edited:

Dirtbag

Really Active Member
I wont use mine in the veg tent if I have flowers in the next tent I've read up to week 4 with sulphur but no thanks
If I had to use a burner week 7 I would find a new spot/ clean /clean pop some beans and try again
Im curious have you ever tried? Sulphur has the ability to penetrate plant tissue and it goes through a complex reaction in the respiratory chain that reduces it into hydrogen sulfide vapour. Takes around 5 days for the process to play out in Cannabis. Its worth pointing out sulphur is one of the most important and highly consumed nutrients for terpene production at the end of flower also.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Battle update
Playing whack a mole now spot treating with greencure is keeping it at bay, dehuey is keeping the room at about 42 % dont know if i should go any lower since my veg tent is eating the same air, temps have been at 77 to 80 lights on and 73 to 75 during lights out humidity is steady the whole time where i set it. Last night i fired up my diy sulfur vaporizer for an hour with both tents open and everything off then let the vapor chill in the room for another hour with everything off, followed by 8 hours of lights out ventilation hoping to see some results here quick

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Im curious have you ever tried? Sulphur has the ability to penetrate plant tissue and it goes through a complex reaction in the respiratory chain that reduces it into hydrogen sulfide vapour. Takes around 5 days for the process to play out in Cannabis. Its worth pointing out sulphur is one of the most important and highly consumed nutrients for terpene production at the end of flower also.
look up the ingredients of Flawless Finish by AN. Use, i think last week of flush or water. I don't use it, but you just explained to me why it is what it is, lol.
It’s 0.98 magnesium and 1.3% sulfur mixed with water.
Epsom salts is 9.8% magnesium and 13% sulfur with no water, just sayin. Which is why I went to watering with a tad of my home recipe of epsom/molasses throught veg AND flower. Maybe the continuous feeding of sulphur throughout helps as I have no probs with pm or bud rot anymore, plus I upped my airflow.

SCJedi

Synergist
@Burned Haze props for recommending Marrone Bio, these guys are at the cutting edge of canna-approved biopesticides.

I was just visiting friends in Mendocino and I was told that from Day 1 they spray weekly with Lost Coast Plant Therapy. (A mix of Soybean Oil/Peppermint Oil/Water/Iso/Citric Acid)

I make something similar here and haven't seen pm indoors or outdoors for years.

This is what I do but keep in mind that this has a lot of oil and that trichs are also mostly oil. It can be really detrimental to your plant to spray late, or at all.

When using the Essential Oils for the first time, use it at a dose of maybe 2mL per Gallon. If you up to 10mL the first time, the plants, which are not used to the oils, may get burned. Start low and work your way up.

IPM 1-1: Foliar Spray

Container #1
2 cups of Warm Water
1.5 tsp Potassium Silicate (emulsifier)
1 tsp Aloe Vera Extract 200x

Container #2
1 tbs Mixed Essential Oils (ex. Cinnamon, Clove, Rosemary, Thyme)
1.5 tsp Neem Oil
1.5 tsp Karanja Oil

Container #3
1 Gallon of Warm Water (minus the 2 cups from Container #1)

Directions:
Mix Container #2 into Container #1
Stir, stir, stir
Pour into Container #3
Stir, Shake, Stir
Put into a sprayer and use immediately

Use up to 10 ml of mixed essential oils (usually 3 or 4 kinds):
Lavender
Cinnamon
Clove
Thyme
Rosemary (Melts mite eggs)
Citronella
Spearmint
Peppermint
Eucalyptus

Edit to note that I also add a little bit of Bronners as a surfactant.

Jeremy also has a version on his site: https://buildasoil.com/blogs/news/12284349-all-natural-spider-mite-or-powdery-mildew-prevention-and-cure

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Is this any type of mold? Its in my f and d system. The starter plugs are too high I guess. I should've buried em below the water line? I splashed some water with the h2o2 on there and No dissipation. I thought maybe it was dried salt residue but it didnt get lighter after a soak0927191641.jpg0927191640.jpg

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
@Burned Haze props for recommending Marrone Bio, these guys are at the cutting edge of canna-approved biopesticides.

I was just visiting friends in Mendocino and I was told that from Day 1 they spray weekly with Lost Coast Plant Therapy. (A mix of Soybean Oil/Peppermint Oil/Water/Iso/Citric Acid)

I make something similar here and haven't seen pm indoors or outdoors for years.

This is what I do but keep in mind that this has a lot of oil and that trichs are also mostly oil. It can be really detrimental to your plant to spray late, or at all.

When using the Essential Oils for the first time, use it at a dose of maybe 2mL per Gallon. If you up to 10mL the first time, the plants, which are not used to the oils, may get burned. Start low and work your way up.

IPM 1-1: Foliar Spray

Container #1
2 cups of Warm Water
1.5 tsp Potassium Silicate (emulsifier)
1 tsp Aloe Vera Extract 200x

Container #2
1 tbs Mixed Essential Oils (ex. Cinnamon, Clove, Rosemary, Thyme)
1.5 tsp Neem Oil
1.5 tsp Karanja Oil

Container #3
1 Gallon of Warm Water (minus the 2 cups from Container #1)

Directions:
Mix Container #2 into Container #1
Stir, stir, stir
Pour into Container #3
Stir, Shake, Stir
Put into a sprayer and use immediately

Use up to 10 ml of mixed essential oils (usually 3 or 4 kinds):
Lavender
Cinnamon
Clove
Thyme
Rosemary (Melts mite eggs)
Citronella
Spearmint
Peppermint
Eucalyptus

Edit to note that I also add a little bit of Bronners as a surfactant.

Jeremy also has a version on his site: https://buildasoil.com/blogs/news/12284349-all-natural-spider-mite-or-powdery-mildew-prevention-and-cure
I spray with Ethanol late in flower. Just used it today on what looks like
"white fly" larvae. People shit when I tell them that. lol
It does work. Make sure you spray everything good with water after a min or 2.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
@HydroRed
Whatcha think?
I'm making bunch of clones ASAP just in case
Hard to tell between spores or salt buildup. I'd use some Potassium Bicarbonate (green cure) on it to rule out the spores. Once you get it cleaned up, Id get that rooter covered with some vermiculite or something since those pots look pretty full already unless you can remove some of the hydroton and get the plug lower into the pot, and then re-cover it with the hydroton.
Is it like that on all of em or just one pot?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Hard to tell between spores or salt buildup. I'd use some Potassium Bicarbonate (green cure) on it to rule out the spores. Once you get it cleaned up, Id get that rooter covered with some vermiculite or something since those pots look pretty full already unless you can remove some of the hydroton and get the plug lower into the pot, and then re-cover it with the hydroton.
Is it like that on all of em or just one pot?
2 so far. Thanks. I didn't wanna hit the plug with anything but its not flower yet. Better noq than later. Maybe do the perlite and some sodium bicarbonate? I already tried to move em down unsuccessfully obviously. FM

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Are you able to run water over them under a sink or something? I wouldnt want you rinsing spores into your res if it is mold. If you can, do that then treat with green cure and then cover with vermiculite over the top layer just to get that plug covered. That would probably be my course of action if it were mine.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I screwed em through the bottom of the net pot to,the bottom of the tray. To keep em from tipping.
With a little persuasion I should be able to take an out. So running the net pot under some ro water to try and rid the spores from the surface?
Ots gonna take a couple days,Amazon, to get the sb. The plants seem happy enough. 500~ppm, 5.8~ph. H2o2 added weekly but, with them being in my garage its hard to rule out mold. Ive been trying to update the insulation in the general vicinity and it may have drifted over and made way into my rez.
Fuck it. Lets do a good h2o2 scrub, switch rez, rinse rooters, add sb, then cover with perlitw

Waxman420

No but I've tried concentrates that taste like matches and that was enough to throw me off using it during flowering. Hopefully fingers crossed I never have to try it. Ive added gypsum with great and I believe that's a sulphate . But I just woke and got high o_Oo_Oo_O

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Ill look into the regalia it cant be more expensive than throwing top colas in the trash 😂😂😂 ive been hitting it once a week with green cure once a week with peroxide, and did my second sulfur burn last night, still small spots popping up here and there, gotta nuke the room after harvest if i make it 😢😢😢 and start fresh with the environment on point from the get go, got some funds on the way to help with some major upgrades si shits gonna get better for sure better lights and a bigger extraction filter and fan are on the list, gotta get rolling on my schwaggy and eso beans

SCJedi

Synergist
Ill look into the regalia it cant be more expensive than throwing top colas in the trash 😂😂😂 ive been hitting it once a week with green cure once a week with peroxide, and did my second sulfur burn last night, still small spots popping up here and there, gotta nuke the room after harvest if i make it 😢😢😢 and start fresh with the environment on point from the get go, got some funds on the way to help with some major upgrades si shits gonna get better for sure better lights and a bigger extraction filter and fan are on the list, gotta get rolling on my schwaggy and eso beans
I would say it couldn't hurt to have a spray bottle of 10% bleach and include a misting of walls and floors as part of your attempts. Just keep out of direct contact with plants. Another good tool is beneficial fungi to compete like Actinovate.

Yes, nuke your space in between cycles.