Well shit!!! PM in the house

Any experience with this fertilome triple action???,
I have no experience with that specific product. I have used the ingredients individually with great success. The pyrethrin is a chrysanthemum flower extract that acts as an organic insecticide to take out many canna-pests. The majority of your product (70%) is a neem oil product, so it should work out for your situation.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I have no experience with that specific product. I have used the ingredients individually with great success. The pyrethrin is a chrysanthemum flower extract that acts as an organic insecticide to take out many canna-pests. The majority of your product (70%) is a neem oil product, so it should work out for your situation.
If I have bugs, I use the bromide stuff which is the pyrethrin for instant, then week later do the spinosad for systemic. And if bad, one more week then spinosad. Both bottles full right now, Ive had really good luck with low humidity, even with the heat, and high air flow, no bugs, no mold, nada. But if its pm or mold, I use the organicide. its just fish oil and sesame oil. Works tho

SCJedi

Synergist
First thing to fix is engineering. Get good air flow and exchange and reduce your RH even it's it's a teeny dehumidifier.

One week in is still ok for treatment. I'd use something for knockback, cleaning, and competition. Follow up with maintenance.

Flying skull or greencure for knockback.
Liquid sulphur (or vapor) for cleaning. Kill spores!!
Lacto (milk spray), Southern Ag Garden Friendly, Actinovate foliar, or any kind of beneficial fungi to compete with the bad molds/mildews. Teas, foliar, drenches, get it all in there

SCJedi

Synergist
If I have bugs, I use the bromide stuff which is the pyrethrin for instant, then week later do the spinosad for systemic. And if bad, one more week then spinosad. Both bottles full right now, Ive had really good luck with low humidity, even with the heat, and high air flow, no bugs, no mold, nada. But if its pm or mold, I use the organicide. its just fish oil and sesame oil. Works tho
I hope you mean Bonide (product manufacturer) and not Bromide (Bromine compound)

Rivendell

Just my two cents, The milk spray never did jack for me when I was fighting PM, Peroxide on the other hand stopped it cold. One cup mixed with a gallon of water, can be used on flowering plants and burns the pm out of the leaves. A day later you can see the spots were it was before being sprayed. The only negative is that if mixed strong, you may burn some pistils.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I hope you mean Bonide (product manufacturer) and not Bromide (Bromine compound)
yea, sorry bout that, lol. That bromide shit killed that one fam down in the Virgin Island. Sorry bout that lil miscommunication, thanks for catchin it quick, bro.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
DAM!!! you guys kick ass, ive got plenty of peroxide, that fertilome stuff, greencure shipped today, and ive been running my ac full tilt on dry mode 55 is the best i can do atm, humidifier is being shopped for as we speak 30 or 50 pint??? Im leaning towards 50 but its gonna wreck my emergency fund lol 😢😢😢 gotta do it. On the engineering side i cranked my exhaust fan to cycle the tent as fast as possible, killed my big chem mom, finished harvesting the other cp girl, took those 2 reservoirs out, and moved my fan to blow up through the canopy vs across the top and my other fan is blowing back across the top of the tent. Still have to spray and defol the effected plants tonight was waiting on any advice with the fertilome, alot of the leaves are gonna go come chop time so that will help a ton as well as 2 big ass plants not transpiring into the room anymore, THANK YOU to all that took time to reply i really appreciate it, and will physan 20 handle the cleaning aspect in the tent havent used it yet but also on hand

Waxman420

Howd you make out? After 2 crops I got maybe 20% of what I should have gotten most of it premature I think I have this licked. The poster that said use a 3 prong approach was the best advice imo.

Also everyone should snag a uv light off amazon to sterilize in between cycles. I run mine for 2 min here and there week 8 new cycle no sign of pm here

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Lost about 2 ozs of trim and am currently still having to spot treat, 70pint dehuey should be here tomorrow, friday gonna hit the whole tent with physan20, go for my second round of greencure then cross my fingers, plants are looking great though. And you got a link to that uv light??? Gonna be a major cleaning after this next harvest for sure

Waxman420

Best tip I got was, if you already have pm kill the fans with the lights. They multiply like crazy at lights out .

One I bought is Unavailable but theres lots of them get the ozone ones, but fucking be careful I burnt my eyes one night I couldnt open them next day hurt to look at any light for 24hrs .

Heres one for the usa

☆☆☆☆Eh dont crank the dehumidifier when u get it been there did that it will cause spores to explode in numbers try and slowly get it down to 35%r.h. . Like -5% every other night and never water close to lights out.

Im rotating neem and labs foliar threw veg up to flowers showing. The spores cant/ dont live on my leaves .

I have a good picture of a single fungi thread attached to a leaf.

Last edited:

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Ive read mixed reviews on burning during flower, anybody here ever done it coming up on wk3, im all for it cuz i know ill miss something with the physan i like the idea of the sulfur getting into all the places i cant, and the way the plants are looking now no way im gonna chop em, so ill look for an iron or hotplate and get my diy on asap this chem went 10wks last time so ive got a while to go still and thanks for the tips guys 🖒🖒🖒

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Went into the tent today and holy fuck powdery mildew on about 30% of operation chemscrog none visible yesterday when i tucked everything, been raining here off and on for weeks now humidity has been about 60 to68% in the tent 2 fans in the tent and exhaust fan is exchanging about 1 time a minute. No dehumidifier yet, hopped on here and seen reds pointer on green cure ordered but wont be here till friday have peroxide and baking soda on hand but no experience with using them, any advice is greatly appreciated guys kinda shitting bricks atm 😲😲😲View attachment 19569View attachment 19570
I'm began dealing with some "bud rot" day before yesterday. My fault. Should have completely defoliated last week. I got busy and never got it done.
I need a "helper" to help me along.
Does AARP cover that? lmao!

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Early christmas today, big gun came in the mail and picked up a better fan on clearance at wally😉😉😉 gonna go apeshit in the tent tomorrow physan and greencure and get the dehuey up and running

Dirtbag

Really Active Member
Ive read mixed reviews on burning during flower, anybody here ever done it coming up on wk3, im all for it cuz i know ill miss something with the physan i like the idea of the sulfur getting into all the places i cant, and the way the plants are looking now no way im gonna chop em, so ill look for an iron or hotplate and get my diy on asap this chem went 10wks last time so ive got a while to go still and thanks for the tips guys 🖒🖒🖒
I've burned sulphur weekly up to a week before chop, no issues and no noticable taste or smell of sulphur. Short 1 hr burns once every 5 days.