Well shit!!! PM in the house

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Ill look into the regalia it cant be more expensive than throwing top colas in the trash šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ ive been hitting it once a week with green cure once a week with peroxide, and did my second sulfur burn last night, still small spots popping up here and there, gotta nuke the room after harvest if i make it šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢ and start fresh with the environment on point from the get go, got some funds on the way to help with some major upgrades si shits gonna get better for sure better lights and a bigger extraction filter and fan are on the list, gotta get rolling on my schwaggy and eso beans
Regalia will get you to harvest but it won't clean your space. I was running a table of Bodhi's Lucky Charms and did not want to lose it. However after I harvested I took the room completely down and cleaned everything with bleach, a quaternary ammonium compound will work well too, but why bother when bleach is just as effective and cheaper. I've found 6% adequate and did not press my pool shock into service.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Another vote for Regalia by Marrone https://marronebio.com/products/regalia/

If you want to get rid of PM this will do the trick and it's harmless Reynoutria Sachalinensis. It's not cheap but it works.
Actually when you buy the non cannabis label version (same thing and will save you 50+ bucks, thats 25% off )and 2 gal version, even at highest suggested rate per gallon (50ish cents per gallon , cost me 205 including shipping for a 2.5 gallon ) plus itā€™s at true biocontrol systemic vs like something like greencure or sulfur where you need to spray every time it rains ( thatā€™s why you fail the battle when it starts to rain everyday or Multiple Days in a row , how are you going to spray then with a product efficiency?)cover ups on ph or oil based donā€™t work for mold battles when you get inches of rain or days or days of it, plus the fog and cold combo...

Regalia made me pm free this year outdoor season ( if you already have pm, Im suggesting this for next round/use it as a helper for healthier plant , prevention and to be pm free ) , less than 1% bud rot, and I have over 30+ Pheno and the plants were extremely sea of greened and majority indica in a very humid region. Trust me Iā€™ve been growing in this exact spot or region for over 10 years and I have never had a pm free from all my phenoā€™s in this kind of environments and such low percentage scores!

Honestly I would Payed way more for regalia cause it saved so much and did so well and showed on my plants performance . Plus it seemed to You give it ethier drench or foliar (or both )and within hours the -last just spikes to the sky, I applied this stuff on my veggies and my cannabis and I used almost 1/2 of a bottle for my season ( granted I did 50 gal drenches every week and 5-10 gal foliar every 7 days on highest dose 30ml ) . Love it and shelf life is 3 years :)

ā€”-

Cleaning of room
Physan 20 at 1.5 tablespoons per gal ( mold rate ) on all walls, floors and any items or anything touches or used in room.

1 Clean everything first with h202 first with h202 at 3% so cleans the dust and gets hunk and everything off.

2 sterilize/sanitize : apply physan everywhere not where plants arenā€™t on and let it dry, if you want to sterilize the Rez or anything that plants or roots do touch after a grow, just wait 15 minutes after physan applied and then wash it off. floors and everything not root/plant let it dry!

Last edited:

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Actually when you buy the non cannabis label version (same thing and will save you 50+ bucks, thats 25% off )and 2 gal version, even at highest suggested rate per gallon (50ish cents per gallon , cost me 205 including shipping for a 2.5 gallon ) plus itā€™s at true biocontrol systemic vs like something like greencure or sulfur where you need to spray every time it rains ( thatā€™s why you fail the battle when it starts to rain everyday or Multiple Days in a row , how are you going to spray then with a product efficiency?)cover ups on ph or oil based donā€™t work for mold battles when you get inches of rain or days or days of it, plus the fog and cold combo...

Regalia made me pm free this year outdoor season ( if you already have pm, Im suggesting this for next round/use it as a helper for healthier plant , prevention and to be pm free ) , less than 1% bud rot, and I have over 30+ Pheno and the plants were extremely sea of greened and majority indica in a very humid region. Trust me Iā€™ve been growing in this exact spot or region for over 10 years and I have never had a pm free from all my phenoā€™s in this kind of environments and such low percentage scores!

Honestly I would Payed way more for regalia cause it saved so much and did so well and showed on my plants performance . Plus it seemed to You give it ethier drench or foliar (or both )and within hours the -last just spikes to the sky, I applied this stuff on my veggies and my cannabis and I used almost 1/2 of a bottle for my season ( granted I did 50 gal drenches every week and 5-10 gal foliar every 7 days on highest dose 30ml ) . Love it and shelf life is 3 years :)

ā€”-

Cleaning of room
Physan 20 at 1.5 tablespoons per gal ( mold rate ) on all walls, floors and any items or anything touches or used in room.

1 Clean everything first with h202 first with h202 at 3% so cleans the dust and gets hunk and everything off.

2 sterilize/sanitize : apply physan everywhere not where plants arenā€™t on and let it dry, if you want to sterilize the Rez or anything that plants or roots do touch after a grow, just wait 15 minutes after physan applied and then wash it off. floors and everything not root/plant let it dry!
Excellent information, I went with the non cannabis specific and only bought a gallon. Physan is one of the quaternary ammonium compounds I was recommending and although it can't sterilize it will disinfect/sanitize like you stated. Many ways to do this successfully great to hear about all the options as I honestly don't deal with it much growing in the Mojave.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Regalia will get you to harvest but it won't clean your space. I was running a table of Bodhi's Lucky Charms and did not want to lose it. However after I harvested I took the room completely down and cleaned everything with bleach, a quaternary ammonium compound will work well too, but why bother when bleach is just as effective and cheaper. I've found 6% adequate and did not press my pool shock into service.
How did I like the lucky charms? I have a lucky charms x more cowbell cross I'm thinking of running.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
My outdoor plants are in muggy conditions fog high humidity at times rain and cold for few days straight sometimes. My plants got this sickly type purple growth. Would this stuff help in gorilla grows that you would not be tracking back to very oftenC6872FCF-38FD-45F6-A248-901E09255A06.jpegE4EE8869-DDD6-44B3-B69D-E6E25F835E6A.jpegE9B915D2-0D60-4020-8812-BB56019BE168.jpeg5DEBEC15-CB71-4FF5-AEF0-B17A5E92F7E7.jpeg2ACD3F20-DD5D-43D5-B4DA-2AEA12A76632.jpegB709F885-9677-4153-9E46-DB05757C613E.jpegF99A4EE1-234A-43BD-A076-0BA6EF6C3FDF.jpeg89D71126-41CA-4025-812D-DC5E64270223.jpeg87B231F8-FA89-4D48-91F6-4F92D88BF558.jpeg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
My outdoor plants are in muggy conditions fog high humidity at times rain and cold for few days straight sometimes. My plants got this sickly type purple growth. Would this stuff help in gorilla grows that you would not be tracking back to very oftenView attachment 24219View attachment 24221View attachment 24224View attachment 24226View attachment 24227View attachment 24228View attachment 24229View attachment 24230View attachment 24231
Those are recent pics?

curious2garden

Really Active Member
How did I like the lucky charms? I have a lucky charms x more cowbell cross I'm thinking of running.
Oh I miss it. For as much work as it was keeping the PM it had at bay it was one of the best smokes. However I ran some Bodhi Dragon Fruit and bred F2's of it and ran a table full of those and I have to say it was even more amazing and much easier than those LC clones. LOL those were last years Christmas card gifts LOL

I'd love to know if the LC X more cowbell turns out.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
My outdoor plants are in muggy conditions fog high humidity at times rain and cold for few days straight sometimes. My plants got this sickly type purple growth. Would this stuff help in gorilla grows that you would not be tracking back to very oftenView attachment 24219View attachment 24221View attachment 24224View attachment 24226View attachment 24227View attachment 24228View attachment 24229View attachment 24230View attachment 24231
So far looks like coloration but if I were in muggy conditions I'd hit them with Regalia instead of waiting. I'm actually thinking of purchasing some of Marrone's Grandevo and Venerate I was so pleased with their Regalia and I'm notoriously cheap šŸ¤­

SCJedi

Synergist
I just visited a large op in northern California and they said they spray Plant Therapy weekly throughout the grow (soybean oil, mint, citric acid). They obviously avoid spraying later in the season if possible. No bugs and no pm.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
So far looks like coloration but if I were in muggy conditions I'd hit them with Regalia instead of waiting. I'm actually thinking of purchasing some of Marrone's Grandevo and Venerate I was so pleased with their Regalia and I'm notoriously cheap šŸ¤­

The grandevo is the cheapest of the three it was the first thing I used from them ( itā€™s super effective towards everything and you can spray all their products up to harvest, nothing is their line has bennies or will void your lab tests/LC is approval to be sprayed then ( faq said that plus rep also confirmed when I asked), you can mix grandevo with regalia and then rotate venerate xc for a good IPM plan ( aphids and mites hate that, hell anything soft bodied ) .

Pretty jealous right now... Cant buy any of that stuff in Canada.

They have a Canada label released aka ā€œmaxxā€ , Iā€™m sure it will be available soon enough ! Iā€™m surprised itā€™s taking this long ( prolly label issues , stupid Canada laws wonā€™t allow anything)

Last edited:

curious2garden

Really Active Member
The grandevo is the cheapest of the three it was the first thing I used from them ( itā€™s super effective towards everything and you can spray all their products up to harvest, nothing is their line has bennies or will void your lab tests/LC is approval to be sprayed then ( faq said that plus rep also confirmed when I asked), you can mix grandevo with regalia and then rotate venerate xc for a good IPM plan ( aphids and mites hate that, hell anything soft bodied ) .

They have a Canada label released aka ā€œmaxxā€ , Iā€™m sure it will be available soon enough ! Iā€™m surprised itā€™s taking this long ( prolly label issues , stupid Canada laws wonā€™t allow anything)
Thanks for the information. I grow only indoor and mostly run seeds and clones of my seeds for breeding purposes. I'm not a seller or anything, I hunt for pain relief strains and develop along those lines.

I am paranoid about mites and on the very rare occasion I bring a clone in from someone in I have a quarantine room downstairs. One clone had mites and I needed the genetics and luckily Avid worked. I then cloned it out three generations before I'd flower because of the Avid's neurotoxicity. So having a gentler option for my worst nightmare would be very nice.
Thanks again,
Annie

Dirtbag

Really Active Member

No, I work in the turf industry and asked my fert rep, and this stuff will only be available to people who have a pesticide license for specific crops. I am one, and will be able to get regalia PTO but that's it I think, as its registered for use on turf.