Veterans?

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Im not a vet from any military, my dad served in the Army in mid 70's , but JUST WANTED TO GIVE A HUGE SHOUT OUT AND SAY THANK U TO ALL WHO HAS SERVED! U GUYS ARE BADASSES THAT ARE VERY UNDER APPRECIATED! MUCH RESPECTED! Anytime i see sum1 in uniform out in public i allways go out of my way to shake their hand and say thank u for serving..
Respect is sumthing that is earned in my case. Not a given. Any1 thats is in or has served automatically gets my respect.

I no u guys arnt told enuff but 1 more time THANK U GUYS SO MUCH! 🙏🙏👏👏💪✌

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Im not a vet from any military, my dad served in the Army in mid 70's , but JUST WANTED TO GIVE A HUGE SHOUT OUT AND SAY THANK U TO ALL WHO HAS SERVED! U GUYS ARE BADASSES THAT ARE VERY UNDER APPRECIATED! MUCH RESPECTED! Anytime i see sum1 in uniform out in public i allways go out of my way to shake their hand and say thank u for serving..
Respect is sumthing that is earned in my case. Not a given. Any1 thats is in or has served automatically gets my respect.

I no u guys arnt told enuff but 1 more time THANK U GUYS SO MUCH! 🙏🙏👏👏💪✌
Thanks! It was the best job in the world.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
USMC, served 1980 to 1984, 1st Maintenance Batallion,1st FSSG, Camp Pendleton
Hub's dad was USMC WWII-Korea. He was a Camp Lejeune marine that died from Parkinson's secondary to TCE exposure. Hub is currently struggling with a similar issue, CSE secondary to TCE exposure, thank god for edible it really improves the quality of his life.