Veterans?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If you want to support veterans, write your elected employees. Technically no veteran can use THC even in a legal state, and still get their federal veterans medical benefits and treatment without worrying about "popping positive" for a doctor that is a slave to the system.

Not sure if benefits could be suspended or cancelled, or what would happen, but it's not something people should have to worry about.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
If you want to support veterans, write your elected employees. Technically no veteran can use THC even in a legal state, and still get their federal veterans medical benefits and treatment without worrying about "popping positive" for a doctor that is a slave to the system.

Not sure if benefits could be suspended or cancelled, or what would happen, but it's not something people should have to worry about.
Liz Cheney is a vile twat.

Aside from that, how many idiots in illegal states are going to put their John Hancock on an e-mail or document that states their desire to "break the law". You want a target on your back go for it baby. The nail that sticks up gets hammered.

In the few remaining illegal states it will require some activist or group of activists from a legal state to show up and get arrested with their legally proscribed cannabis. Then their pro-bono lawyers or big name ones funded by those hollywood douchenozzles that are trying to get into the industry step up and bring action against that illegal state for whatever they can come up with - up to and including crimes against humanity.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Technically no veteran can use THC even in a legal state, and still get their federal veterans medical benefits and treatment without worrying about "popping positive" for a doctor that is a slave to the system.

This isn't true, and it is not something we need to worry about. The VA announced awhile back that while they will not prescribe medical cannabis, they will not punish veterans who consume cannabis. My doctors at the VA know that I grow and consume cannabis and have for years.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think what you are getting at is that I think politicians need to be in jail instead of in office? Yup - but I can't make that happen.

People in LEGAL states have FEDERAL representatives. Both houses of Congress, I checked. Those Congress-critters control house, senate and the bill signing dude. They have done nothing. People in LEGAL states can help move the FEDERAL decriminalization.

People in non-legal states can support ogsanizations like NORML. But putting their face on a complaint just ain't smart.

D

Deleted member 2835

There's so much misinformation in what you stated... They can't refuse you medical services what they can do though is stop any scheduled medications you might be prescribed by them and that's only if you don't have a medical card. Anothrr thing to consider is that any drug test is really an intelligence test and the VA has the weakest safeguards around when it comes to drug testing .Also you will never lose your benefits unless you go to prison even then you're still allowed to keep 10%
Happy veterans day from a 100% permanent and total 3 combat tours vet. I also worked as a veterans service officer so if any vets here need any claim help hit me up.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No misinformation intended. It's not something some people are allowed to ask about without concern

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
There's so much misinformation in what you stated... They can't refuse you medical services what they can do though is stop any scheduled medications you might be prescribed by them and that's only if you don't have a medical card. Anothrr thing to consider is that any drug test is really an intelligence test and the VA has the weakest safeguards around when it comes to drug testing .Also you will never lose your benefits unless you go to prison even then you're still allowed to keep 10%
Happy veterans day from a 100% permanent and total 3 combat tours vet. I also worked as a veterans service officer so if any vets here need any claim help hit me up.
Thank You for your service.