Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Perhaps therein lies the problem, and the solution.
The more complicated I make, it the longer it will take.

Unc. seems like a pratical sod. I forecast a 'law of the jungle' no-nonsense solution.
Hmm. I just work twice as hard as I have to cause I’m a legit dumbass. Often mix separate batches. Running everything off everytime is lots more work not having a drain system. (I use a mop style bucket, sometimes I have pans of shit to catch so I don’t to move a plant and I mop up the run off with a shami cloth, squeezing it into a bucket to dump outside.) Mostly everything I do is the most labour intensive, deranged way of doing stuff. You should prob go yer own way lol. Haha. But I also do a bit of what @yougrowyourway was sayin. (He’s smarter than he looks)
Sometimes I mix a batch of greasy maxibloom at like 10 thousand ppm and use it like a ripoff bottled fert. Adding a good sploosh to my water, give her a light shakin the dip the pen in.. 732ppm.. fair enough.. pour the juice into the dirt and go give Aunt Rom the buisness.. 🍆 then light a sag and poor a cup a joe.. 😆

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Went over to check on a gromie I helped get started. It’s her first round and she a only using splitters full of household bulbs. cheapest 75-100w equivalents (14w) on Amazon. She’s using standard promix potting mix. I had her on megacrop but she ran out and decided to use promix brand, cheap shake and feed stuff. She’s doing swimmingly

185E1E43-1D9D-4E79-B3F1-6D06979188C5.jpeg

DE939FA6-8F63-4F7D-BA41-F8DEF90349C1.jpeg

DCAAD1D3-DC3F-4E51-B40F-94B6B7BE7F19.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Went over to check on a gromie I helped get started. It’s her first round and she a only using splitters full of household bulbs. cheapest 75-100w equivalents (14w) on Amazon. She’s using standard promix potting mix. I had her on megacrop but she ran out and decided to use promix brand, cheap shake and feed stuff. She’s doing swimmingly

View attachment 29236

View attachment 29237

View attachment 29238
That’s a 4 x 4? How many regular bulbs are in there? Plants look decent!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hey Unc., I was reading this on Sc Jedi journal.

Now that I am getting comfy in my new garden, I have also began wetting a couple beans 'every week or two'

I am struggling to find an effective/efficient regimine to feed them appropriately.
I should first qualify that: are growing styles are different in a few ways. I force escalating feed, and tend to push ever-harder until that damn "Murphy switch" shuts down the whole party. If I put 3 week old fertilizer on a one-week-old plant I will nearly burn it to death.

How genericly are you feeding ? How do you nutritionaly address, essentially concurrently, 12 different weeks of cannabis life?

I am slopping water everywhere, mixing up all these small batches.
How do you do it ?
New here but I had success with a similar approach, dropping a few seeds per month instead of week since I have small spaces. I was eventually harvesting a plant or two a month and building the stash. I had one room for veg and one for flower and rotated the plants through them.

I used the pot-size needed at different stages to figure how many seeds to drop at a time to make sure I had room.

All went to shit when I started running reggies :) but it worked.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Nice work! Lookin good big studdly! should be smoking some fine ass weed soon enough brother

Nice! What you think of it? Pretty damn bright for 120 watts and cost ya like 60 cents a watt American lol. Doesn’t quite have the coverage or intensity of my little cob fixture @130ish Watts but I’ve found it pretty sweet. Never tested the draw on my cob fixture, but some folks reported up to 150 watts when tested so I could have gotten a good one lol.
Sticky ickyyyy1111191835.jpg1111191834d.jpg
Mac x AAW

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

View attachment 29236

View attachment 29237

View attachment 29238
Do whatcha can, with whatcha brought.
Swimmingly indeed good sir

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
lookin good how is the nose on the bodega x Nigerian I have some of those seeds
I am going to run down the road havn't grown bubble gum in years a big (y) Brother!!!
I know the old gum I use to grow gave ya wicked cotton mouth but tasted awsome
Right on brother. It depends on the individual plant. Some smell more bubblegum, some more good ol stank. I know @SCJedi mentioned the Bodega #10 wasn't necessarily selected for bubblegum flave, but I'm getting a fair bit of that tho. My bubblegummer red from female seeds Def gives some serious cotton mouth and flave. It most smells like how sweet tarts taste

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I just realized @spyralout and my setups are very similar atm lol. A 315 cmh with a mess of led rigs everywhere. I’m missing the splash of blurple but maybe I’ll grab my 35 watt blurp bulb back from a friend that’s borrowing it to copy spy
6193CB1C-286D-48DF-885B-7B1CE9B79937.jpeg
with this current setup (663 watts) I can keep er above 70 and below 80. when we get down to -30 c outside and colder another 315 is going in there an most of the leds coming out so I can stay above 70. No window open.. 55 humidity... livin the dream.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I just realized @spyralout and my setups are very similar atm lol. A 315 cmh with a mess of led rigs everywhere. I’m missing the splash of blurple but maybe I’ll grab my 35 watt blurp bulb back from a friend that’s borrowing it to copy spy
View attachment 30168
with this current setup (663 watts) I can keep er above 70 and below 80. when we get down to -30 c outside and colder another 315 is going in there an most of the leds coming out so I can stay above 70. No window open.. 55 humidity... livin the dream.
Hey Unc, how are you keeping the humidity that high in the land of cold and dry?

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
uncle Roms kratky corner. Tossed 700ppm o maxibloom in there @6.0 ph. This is good?
D4FF8FD4-3450-4F50-AD01-8758CA468A89.jpeg

blackwater x Nigerian sunshines (synergy genetics)
AF6E380D-1840-4912-BF0D-02E0B47D4979.jpeg

Bodega bubblegum x Nigerian (in the 1.5L pot) started weening her off the juice.
72F39479-658E-4E7E-A08C-98C10B3584F8.jpeg

Showgirl. Starting to ween her als
5C4113A7-44AF-403C-8593-CAB2371CF22D.jpeg

Erdpurt. Lookin sexy
8A6DD0EE-1F66-41D5-ABF1-B5FB226F3689.jpeg
EA0E3C5F-59DC-4443-A766-8CF6A397C56E.jpeg
76 degrees @60 humidity. It’s raining out atm just to put a nice layer of ice on top of the snow to make tomorrow’s commute interesting 👍

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
View attachment 30168
That is quite similar :unsure:
Btw I am liking the EnjoYield. Plant right under it was having a tough time under the roleandro 2 cob (weird dull Vegas neon sign hot pink spectrum). But it's doing so much better now. I think it will do great in its next home. Good find and share Rom 👍👍