Uncle Roms dirty debacles

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Hey I got an idea.. @Jesselikes2Grow , @TerpyTyrone
Could I just order a wee new driver for my cob fixture so I can run em at like 25 watts each? Might it be easier to order a small driver to do so little as opposed to installing dimmer? Hmm I could order a decent driver and a few more cobs.. hmm. Must one run the same kind of cobs off a driver? Or could I run a few more better/more current cobs along with the ol cxa s? Or even a few qb panels?
Ok killer. Do u have a max wattage they run at?
When ya start mixing different componenta with different max ratings ya run into trouble.
Its possible sure. But it may not be efficient.

I told ya once ya hit the LED pipe. Its hard to stop hahahhaa. Like crank my Ninja!!!

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Ok killer. Do u have a max wattage they run at?
When ya start mixing different componenta with different max ratings ya run into trouble.
Its possible sure. But it may not be efficient.

I told ya once ya hit the LED pipe. Its hard to stop hahahhaa. Like crank my Ninja!!!
This LED crack is turnin me into a gol dang nerd! Haha. I’ll quit harassin you guys and figure er out myself. Could be fun when i electrocute myself and end up shittin ma drawers. Ah the things we do fer crack

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
How far up north are you Rom :)

The RH problems are starting to fix themselves...welcome to the big chill Canada winter 2019.

:D

The cold is great to slow down your veg room if you need to pace yourself. And those beauty rhubarb stems

My sister lives so far up north they can read outside all night right now. Aurora borealis is all amazing and shit till the flashing lights keep you up all night. Canadian problems eh...

I think she nuts. I want to live so far south in Canada we are tropical but i will settle for the falls.

When my sister first moved there they hit -60 C and F is the same COLD AS FUCK

I got her to boil a kettle and put it in a bucket and throw it outside and it was so cold it turned to snow.

No shit really happened (below -50 to make it work).

Rom is up there....or in vaughn :D lol Ontario joke

Last edited:

Jewels

Bon~Fire
,,,and speaking of glamour girls,,,
Did you spot any L.A.Con> Angel beans?
Capture+_2019-11-04-09-33-36(1).png
I have 'wakenbake covered.
I have 'take the day off' Sativa's coming up.
I have 'am stönder than I look; but can still function', in the bag.

I even took a cue from you Unc. , I incorporated your fantastic idea, and I always tithe my harvest of "bulk 'Zilla" to help 'weed the homeless'.
My glovebox key locks in my vehicle. When I can, I keep a few gianormal sized buds in there. If I run into someone that looks like they need a big purple bud, I follow your example, and put a smile on their face. I don't offer rolling papers; these are people I wouldn't necessarily want to sit down and have a session with. Yet, goats need grass, kids need food and the ugly birds need loving every now and then. Even scary people like the weed, so I can do my part.
I got to tell you those downtown folk are sharper than blue jays, they learn fast where the peanuts are.

All I need now is a greasy, mercyene drip'n, eyelid thickening, say goodnight, Indica.

I want you to take my diesel-powered beans back to the home planet of Romulus.
Take your lantern down to the bomb shelter and find a seed in there that can knock my ass out.

Stay cool Unc.
And for the love of God , wash your Pj's.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Hey Unc., I was reading this on Sc Jedi journal.
I’m not talking a couple chambers all at the same age, I’m talking plant a few seeds.. wait a week or two.. plant a few more.. wait a week or two.. repeat. B
Now that I am getting comfy in my new garden, I have also began wetting a couple beans 'every week or two'

I am struggling to find an effective/efficient regimine to feed them appropriately.
I should first qualify that: are growing styles are different in a few ways. I force escalating feed, and tend to push ever-harder until that damn "Murphy switch" shuts down the whole party. If I put 3 week old fertilizer on a one-week-old plant I will nearly burn it to death.

How genericly are you feeding ? How do you nutritionaly address, essentially concurrently, 12 different weeks of cannabis life?

I am slopping water everywhere, mixing up all these small batches.
How do you do it ?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Hey Unc., I was reading this on Sc Jedi journal.

Now that I am getting comfy in my new garden, I have also began wetting a couple beans 'every week or two'

I am struggling to find an effective/efficient regimine to feed them appropriately.
I should first qualify that: are growing styles are different in a few ways. I force escalating feed, and tend to push ever-harder until that damn "Murphy switch" shuts down the whole party. If I put 3 week old fertilizer on a one-week-old plant I will nearly burn it to death.

How genericly are you feeding ? How do you nutritionaly address, essentially concurrently, 12 different weeks of cannabis life?

I am slopping water everywhere, mixing up all these small batches.
How do you do it ?
Sorry to interject but for me I mix a big batch of late veg feed and dilute to the needs of the younger ones. My only problem is having to have separate feeds for hydro and soil. I'm actually quite curious about the methods of others on this. Especially you unc with your wilderness of plants.