Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Did you chose white wolf as freebies? I found two good phenos out of a freebie 3 pack of those. One had a kerosene/jet fuel stank and yielded 5 zips in a 2 gal fabric of promix
I think White Wolf is the freebie because it was listed as not for sale for freebies only . I hope I get that as a freebie , be fine with it. Hit up a Heathen Hammer and create Fenrir lol

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Romulan is one of the main strains to have proven elusive to find "the real deal" and I wouldn't know if I even had it I am rather intrigued, I've heard several people talk about it that are highly experienced (you guys included). Let me know if you guys find a good representation of the sativa leaner, sounds like it would be a great high.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Give Me the 411 on the Deep Congo ? Looking to hit up a Heathen Hammer with something from left field.
Smutting heathen hammer out everywhere. These heathen hammers are gonna become exclusive af only gonna be able to get a heathen hammer is through a leaner lol
Did you chose white wolf as freebies? I found two good phenos out of a freebie 3 pack of those. One had a kerosene/jet fuel stank and yielded 5 zips in a 2 gal fabric of promix
Jet fuel/kerosene stank you say...still around?