Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I’m setting up the winter setup as soon as those tall gummers are out the way. 2 vert 315 cmh units and 75-150 2700k led bulbs. In veg we will have the cob fixture and a few bulbs for when the bloom tent is on. Horizontal cmh for keeping room warm while bloom lights are off. (Always at least one hid running at all times so I don’t have to use the scary baseboard heaters in there)
What a time to be alive

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Started “flushing” the mature bubblegummer last night. Flushing for me is extra run off last few waterings. 450ppm to start then 300-250 at the very end. That usually allows the plant to fade and also finish well. I went a little hard near the end of bud development of course but nothing traumatic. Should be a nice batch

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Hi friends.
With these big ‘gummers in the back there I’m tying more branches to the roof and keeping good space for everyone and tons of air blasting. I ain’t losing sh!t off these girls, d@mmit! Lol
40ADF9BB-A078-4B6F-A959-F9640A47E569.jpeg

I know, I know. I hate doing things properly as much as the next guy, but I’m determined.. like a monkey ripping the face off a tourist with a nice lookin lunch.. no room for tomsketchery here
Anyways
AC2B786B-02EF-4D28-86A2-00A8588664EA.jpeg

Fun fact bout the bubblegummer cut I stumbled upon like a drunken Jack Sparrow.
shouts out @balaque for planting 1 single bubblegummer seed and finding the rarest of sh!t. (He’s magic.. out the game for now tho)
I will be breeding it. As luck would have it, @SCJedi sent me some magic of his to test.. black water x Nigerian sunshine.. as a bonus he chucked in a pack of bodega bubblegum #10 x Nigerian sunshine. I do believe i have a couple males at least. Long story short I’m going to post up the males here soon for the Jedi to recommend the most bubblegum leaning male. (I feel I have a decent idea of that just following my nose but still) with his help in selection I’ll be using his pollen on my gummer cut. The Jedi has rights to a pack, first of all, but when they are ready I will be keeping 20-30 for myself and whoever want that overwhelmingly tasty bubblegum action, holler at me 👍

Anyways let’s move along to the Deep Congo
55E4FCF4-A048-43C1-8715-06F16881870A.jpeg
176D3A0D-2E39-40D7-841A-D311CFFD9AE2.jpeg
It’s doing good enough. No pollen sacks.. showing a slight deficiency in the leaves but not concerned, personally

Should have taken clones of this Erdpurt pheno here, but I got too much going on so oh well. It’s packing on and sucking the 1.5 gal bone dry every second day. Has a smell like a nice dank blueberry cut oddly enough

EB4E66BE-F46E-40DC-AAFD-777BD77D7684.jpeg

Anyways, don’t forget yer funcle Rom loves ya. Have a good morning and a good week.
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxooxoxoxox
(I’ve been in the liquor cabinet this eve if ya couldn’t tell)

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Hi friends.
With these big ‘gummers in the back there I’m tying more branches to the roof and keeping good space for everyone and tons of air blasting. I ain’t losing sh!t off these girls, d@mmit! Lol
View attachment 23933

I know, I know. I hate doing things properly as much as the next guy, but I’m determined.. like a monkey ripping the face off a tourist with a nice lookin lunch.. no room for tomsketchery here
Anyways
View attachment 23934

Fun fact bout the bubblegummer cut I stumbled upon like a drunken Jack Sparrow.
shouts out @balaque for planting 1 single bubblegummer seed and finding the rarest of sh!t. (He’s magic.. out the game for now tho)
I will be breeding it. As luck would have it, @SCJedi sent me some magic of his to test.. black water x Nigerian sunshine.. as a bonus he chucked in a pack of bodega bubblegum #10 x Nigerian sunshine. I do believe i have a couple males at least. Long story short I’m going to post up the males here soon for the Jedi to recommend the most bubblegum leaning male. (I feel I have a decent idea of that just following my nose but still) with his help in selection I’ll be using his pollen on my gummer cut. The Jedi has rights to a pack, first of all, but when they are ready I will be keeping 20-30 for myself and whoever want that overwhelmingly tasty bubblegum action, holler at me 👍

Anyways let’s move along to the Deep Congo
View attachment 23935
View attachment 23936
It’s doing good enough. No pollen sacks.. showing a slight deficiency in the leaves but not concerned, personally

Should have taken clones of this Erdpurt pheno here, but I got too much going on so oh well. It’s packing on and sucking the 1.5 gal bone dry every second day. Has a smell like a nice dank blueberry cut oddly enough

View attachment 23937

Anyways, don’t forget yer funcle Rom loves ya. Have a good morning and a good week.
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxooxoxoxox
(I’ve been in the liquor cabinet this eve if ya couldn’t tell)
Your garden is looking great Uncle Funcle. I’ma hollerin at ya for some of your beans!

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Your garden is looking great Uncle Funcle. I’ma hollerin at ya for some of your beans!
Right on buddy. Let’s wait till they are ready and we know how many we got to go round, then we will make a list. You and @Jewels are up at the top cause you’ve previously showed interest 👍 I’m going to pollinate the piss out of a clone so hopefully there will be plent. None of this hittin one branch business lol

Texagonian

Outlaw
That’s interesting, I have an issue with one plant but is in hydro. The rest of the plant shows no signs of deficiency other than calcium and is one plant out of six. Just so I’m clear, I’m using megacrop as well. I was supplementing with botanicare calmag plus iron in the beginning but tapered off after the second week of bloom. Guessing I should have carried it a bit further. Version 2 of mc.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
That’s interesting, I have an issue with one plant but is in hydro. The rest of the plant shows no signs of deficiency other than calcium and is one plant out of six. Just so I’m clear, I’m using megacrop as well. I was supplementing with botanicare calmag plus iron in the beginning but tapered off after the second week of bloom. Guessing I should have carried it a bit further. Version 2 of mc.
I hate this lol. I want my pure blend pro back 😭

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
-I’ll water the gummer this eve. Good amount of runoff. Last runoff was @500 ppm (Tap with a hit of biothrive to get the ph down round 7) this will be its last drink.
-the deep Congo finishes fast from here on out so prob week left. Gave it one last good feed to try and resolve the cal mag deficiency but gotta start weening ASAP.
-not sure what this erdpurt is up to cause it’s a different pheno than the solo cup comp plant. So we will see. Gave it 650 ppm with very little runoff today. I’m learning to back off when I often giver’