Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
315cmh for the win!

I switched last year from a 400w hps, man I should have made the switch long ago. Should've been running those 630w instead of the 600w hps.
The only advantage of the 600 is better bud to leaf ratio imo. Cmh is almost too good for leaves. Some folks still swear by 600 s and while I respect that I ll sacrifice a bit of yield per square foot for more potent, colourful bud myself. The cobs have the best penetration for good solid low nugs I’ve found but I dislike running em alone for enviro reasons so I use cmh and leds together and am really enjoying it.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Ok so I’ve been running some lucky13 seeds gear. Thought I’d give my 2 cents. I did not do significant pheno hunts just planted a few of each. These opinions are derived from my own luck/experience so do feel free to ignore me if that s yer fancy

-Chocolate gsc. Couldn’t find a decent pheno. Fairly finicky. Next to no potency. Won’t be pursuing that

-angel 98(pre 98 bubba kush x la confidential) A foul mistress I couldn’t handle. 3 different, mutated phenos all with issues with massive bunched up nugs full o rot. Nope

-white wolf freebie(ww x chem x rom). Shit ya. Found 2 phenos. Looked the same coming up but very different flowers both on flavour and appearance. Both excellent. Good yield

-showgirl. One oddball pheno run. It’s very beautiful and seems extremely potent. Yielded decent. Can’t wait till she’s cured.

Overall I’d recommend lucky13 seeds but I doubt I’ll be ordering again. There are a few strains on their menu I do find myself drooling over tho but I’ll keep em a mystery

Last edited: