Uncle Roms dirty debacles

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That light will be a beauty man. IF I need 1 more light I might have to get the same one. I saw that deal delivered to the door cheaper than LED. And I have a spare bulb...
After using my LED 240 watt 4k and the 315 CMH in 4200 i like the CMH a lot better for veg. The plants really respond to it and i have a good space for it
I think i will put it in the basket and debate checking it out all day :D Oh it will be mine!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
That light will be a beauty man. IF I need 1 more light I might have to get the same one. I saw that deal delivered to the door cheaper than LED. And I have a spare bulb...
After using my LED 240 watt 4k and the 315 CMH in 4200 i like the CMH a lot better for veg. The plants really respond to it and i have a good space for it
I think i will put it in the basket and debate checking it out all day :D Oh it will be mine!
1000w mh in the bluish spectrum. Mh I think hahah @50-75% above f and d.
The 240 w driver and qb132's @4k cranked!! The plants catching both in the middle a loving life. Ooo and that flood and drain catching on too!! My virgin hydro run. I take criticism well. Feel free to tell me if I'm fucking it up!15672578257363881319229708205106.jpg

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Such a good deal. If money wasn’t a factor tho I’d recommend the nanolux at around $300 Canadian. But then you gotta bulb it also so more like 400.. but for 220 this silver star reflector kit is beauty. The ballast is caveman tech lol but all in all a good unit 👍
I'm too addicted to LED's to go any other route. Lmfao.
But now if I lived back in ND or up where you're at, where winter is such a beast, then Id reconsider my options. 😁
Don’t blame you for that addiction. It’s a pricey one but after seeing the difference in my low larf nugs under my cxa s as opposed to just under cmh I’m believing in the dominance of LEDs. Still need the one cmh in flower for environmental reasons but this will most likely be my last hid purchase. Still got a swappable 1000 watt mh/hps and the 2 315 s so no reason to invest further in non led tech
View attachment 20023
I told you that LAcon was a milf magnet.
Like ants at a picnic,,,
,,,shoulda dumped that Angel,,,
Great, -now we have cougars.
Just go fer evening strolls with that nice Russian made .22 around your shoulder that your uncle Victor traded that 10 gauge for back in 84 over in Alaska. Should be just fine. Just keep an eye on them low hanging branches cause it’s hard to get yer shot off with a cougar wrapped around your face

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Ok so I done did some smoke testing. -White wolf #1 was great. Had a fuel taste and was good all around.
-Showgirl was tame flavour wise but this is pre cure test so who knows. Nice and potent and seems to have some cbd but mostly just strong bud. Was looking for a 1-1 here but I’ll take it.
-white wolf #2 just blew my mind. I’m so stoned man.. haha. Hands down best bud I’ve grown. Tastes like candy and takes your breath away with sheer murderous thc content. Got one clone and she’s now getting babied lol. Half a small pipe bowl and I’m completely immobilized.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Showgirl yielded almost exactly 3 ounces. Was in 4 gals of promix BX. Didn’t fade it much. Never gave her less than 5-600, but was running off a bit more nearing the end. Roots were wet and harvested at lights off. Good smoke. Light grey ash and fairly smooth

White wolf #2 yielded 4.5 ounces. Was in 2.5 gals of promix HP. Faded plant off and let her almost die standing with the roots sucked bone dry upon harvesting an hour after light on. amazing smoke after only 4 days in jar. Excellent flavour. White white ash. Smooooooth. Hands down my best smoke yet all around (besides the bubblegummer done perfect, but she don’t yield like my girl here)

*This weigh in is not counting any larf, showgirl was dried and then cured for 5 days and white wolf #2 had 4 days in the jars. I have of course started smoking the sh!t out of it already. Juuuuust about a half elb off those two bud bandits. Thanks ladies for your sacrifice so that i and others... can get blazed.

The one angel 98 I managed to wrestle through life successfully is done in a couple days. I’m not overly concerned how she feels about that. It’s 430 am. Good morning

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Is that cmh over the gummer ?
Looks over commercial grade.
Hmm. I’m getting stoned and trying to figure out what you mean. Been thinkin a while.. been smokin a while.

As an eccentric borderline autistic savant (compliment not insult) you are probably used to folks pondering what you mean 😝. I feel that and can relate my friend.

So I’ve come to the conclusion you are inquiring about the coverage of that cmh in regards to those bubbles.
They aren’t getting much cmh action, unfortunately because I can’t get a cmh over top of em lol. So just the led bulbs and some leftovers from the cob fixture and the cmh hitting the lower stuff. I did not plan on those plants getting so big but I get bottlenecked at times. Since coming online on the farm couple years ago, that 5x5 has had plants flowering in it. Aaand I take too many clones and plant too many seeds lol. I prefer to flower plants after a bit less veg than those bubbles but that’s just the way she goes timing wise. Good thing there’s next to no stretch from those gummers or id be up sh!ts creek with a turd for a paddle

Jewels

Bon~Fire
I hear ya dude. I am hitting Larry cum O'haze. Love it.
First off gratuitous- beaver shot.
Spotted this little hotty a few weeks ago.
20190804_194903.jpg
This is a cob fixture?
Capture+_2019-09-21-00-21-30(1).png
The hood is very pleasing to the eye.
Contractor grade - junk
Commercial grade - exspensive
One off? - priceless

I like shiny stuff

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I hear ya dude. I am hitting Larry cum O'haze. Love it.
First off gratuitous- beaver shot.
Spotted this little hotty a few weeks ago.
View attachment 22729
This is a cob fixture?
View attachment 22728
The hood is very pleasing to the eye.
Contractor grade - junk
Commercial grade - exspensive
One off? - priceless

I like shiny stuff
Ah I c what you mean. That is a cmh hood. You should grab one
778BC04F-C823-4B51-9624-8798AB543D61.jpeg
You can put the ballast outside the tent. Does a 3x3-4x4 footprint.
Free shipping.. I should be sponsored by them lol. Growlights.ca. Just about matches a 600 hps with full spectrum