Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
@Uncle Romulus damn mate you'll be swimming in buds.. guess my invite and plane ticket are still on the way in the post 🤣
Bro if I ever make it down under I’m looking you up. I’ll try n smuggle a few ounces that we could share with the wallabies
Speaking of wallabies I saw some wildlife today.
Hit a weasel on my way to town.. felt bad. He was prob so close to retirement.
Then on way home I saw a black bear and her cub. I pulled right over to say what’s up before I saw the little one and she was ready to fight my car so I started rolling slow and she hovered over her little one as they peaced out the other direction. I like a good momma bear.. kinda turns me on a little bit.
Then I almost ran over two rabbits 🐇.
Good times driving to work and back.

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Bro if I ever make it down under I’m looking you up. I’ll try n smuggle a few ounces that we could share with the wallabies
Speaking of wallabies I saw some wildlife today.
Hit a weasel on my way to town.. felt bad. He was prob so close to retirement.
Then on way home I saw a black bear and her cub. I pulled right over to say what’s up before I saw the little one and she was ready to fight my car so I started rolling slow and she hovered over her little one as they peaced out the other direction. I like a good momma bear.. kinda turns me on a little bit.
Then I almost ran over two rabbits 🐇.
Good times driving to work and back.
Mate I'll find room in the chook pen for ya 🤣 anytime.
Haha forget feeding the wildlife, we'll feed on them.. mmm fresh roo tail 👌
I just wanna be serious, I hope you collected and ate that weasel, fresh free meat 👍
I'd love to see a bear, you fellas reckon Aus is crazy, least we don't have bears just cruising around willy nilly..
Rom Rom next time aim for the rabbits, make a good stew.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Mate I'll find room in the chook pen for ya 🤣 anytime.
Haha forget feeding the wildlife, we'll feed on them.. mmm fresh roo tail 👌
I just wanna be serious, I hope you collected and ate that weasel, fresh free meat 👍
I'd love to see a bear, you fellas reckon Aus is crazy, least we don't have bears just cruising around willy nilly..
Rom Rom next time aim for the rabbits, make a good stew.
Sound advice m8

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Alright. Time to hit up the confessional..
Lost most of the main cola on the deep Congo. Budrot.. all this damn humidity and the dehuey barely puts a dent in it.. no more big colas till winter.. time to top everything plenty.. f@ckin humidity mang.
Anyways I took the plant down earlier than I wanted because the stress made it put out some weird late game nanners.. not gonna lie tho.. lost plenty o bud and earlier than I’d have liked but still this shit is gonna be wild
I’m not too butt hurt cause you can’t f@ck around with 70 humidity lights on and get away with it.
Found rot also in the chocolate gsc big main so lopped that off and keeping her going for the seeds to finish. Checked everything else and did a deep af clean. Took down a bubble that was done enough to get it out of that humidity ffs. Way she goes boys.. waaaay she goes. Can’t wait till winter

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
70 lights?! How many total watts mang??
Lol. Sorry I’ll explain better. Like I
Was at 70 with lights on and like 80 lights off. ☹ Fat nugs are not safe as it’s been straight tropical round here. I’m running my 315 w cmh with 300 or so watts led as well. Tried led only and humidity was much worse. Should almost throw the 1k hps up and roast that humidity down a bit lol. Haven’t been having heat issues and could prob get away with it

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Lol. Sorry I’ll explain better. Like I
Was at 70 with lights on and like 80 lights off. ☹ Fat nugs are not safe as it’s been straight tropical round here. I’m running my 315 w cmh with 300 or so watts led as well. Tried led only and humidity was much worse. Should almost throw the 1k hps up and roast that humidity down a bit lol. Haven’t been having heat issues and could prob get away with it
Hah sorry I read that wrong. Man that is pretty humid. How big is your dehuey?

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Put some clones up they'll probably love it 😬
Got 20 or so clones loving life haha. Honestly bro.. it’s not got me too sour. The game is the game. The dehumidifier is big enough that I wouldn’t want one bigger. Already uses plenty o watts and amperage. It’s been just constant rain. Nothin I can do. I got fans everywhere and not adding plants to flower tent after a few came out cause I might as well give everyone space.. it can’t rain forever. No forest fire issues atm that’s for sure. Had one day without a heavy rain in last several weeks.. oh well tho. I’m almost winning here still lol. 🤙🤙
I’m currently listening to that motherf@ckin rain tick tick off the tin roof right now.. high af 🤪😭

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
You’ll be able to get a nice long, slow dry with that humidity you’ve been having.
While that is true, I’ve had to wet trim (which I find torturous) just to keep buds from moulding before they dry. Oh well tho we adapt or die I guess eh
Nice haul! Almost a shame to smoke those beauties!
Thanks bro. Pulled down plenty this week dispite the trials and tribulations. It’s every week mang. The trimming never stops. Get home from work and feed plants and such. Once the fam is in bed it’s trimmin time till 3-4 am most nights lol. Rinse and repeat.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Maybe next summer LED can be a serious consideration.
12 12 from seed under 480 watts of 3k and 4k. No AC needed just passive cooling. No heatsinks to pay for either.
Qb132's are my shitttttt
Bruce bangerView attachment 13763 Seedsman
Nice plant.
Ya man we live in very different climates, do keep in mind. If I went led only I’d have to run heater 90% of the year and have worse humidity issues.
I’m loving the cmh led combo atm tho 👍.