Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
That is a jungle I'd love to live in. Lookin awesome brother.
Thanks my brother mang!
Wish you could visit my jungle. Got some deep Congo to puff that would be fitting
I will do a decent update here

Got 10 beans off bubblegummer. (Happy accident)
started some testers from @SCJedi. Thanks so much and shouts out to my bro. These are gonna be fire like my little town has never seen.. I feel the force is with these beans. 9 Bodega bubblegum #10 x Nigerian sunshine are started.
Check out this silly auto in my veg space lol. Smells really sour. Partially pollinated with deep Congo pollen.

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
I have the following strains at different stages
-bubblegummer rare red pheno
-true OG
-blueberry x sweet c99
-2 mystery mixed/bag seed
-angel 98 (pre 98 x la con)
-chocolate girl guide cookies
-deep chunk x Congo
-showgirl (peanut butter heroinana x skystone)
-various pink kush phenos
-white wolf (ww x chem x romulon)
-nl x romulon
-several shitty outdoor strains (northern green, erdpurt x Friesland, various autos)
I know I’m forgetting a few buck oh well.
Is that Friesland x erdpurt from whish seeds? He has some great gear..

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Is that Friesland x erdpurt from whish seeds? He has some great gear..
You know it. Old school deep tracks for sure. My solo cup challenge plant starting to flower was a freebie erdpurt pack from them when I ordered the Friesland x erd cross. The ones I didn’t chose I’m doin a pheno hunt of sorts with and gonna pot up the best one

Last edited:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
This was a runt I took out of a pot and threw in the bush. Found it still alive weeks later. Stuck it in with some lettuce. Now she’s auto flowering some how
View attachment 16206
rommmmmmmmm sup mang?
hey have you noticed a photoperiod flower outdoors sooner when there's less light on one side of the house vs. the other, for example? thinking of tossing a few pre-teen clones outside and see how they fare.