Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Whaat is deep Congo? State I live in so far behind the ball we don’t get any good strains unless but and grow them out
Google is our friend bro.
There is nothing available locally here but I generally use hempdepot.ca for my genetics.
Got excited, thought we'd finally hear old Uncle Rom say g'day.. yet he broke my heart again
I wouldn’t want anyone to recognize my silky smooth signature Uncle Rom voice and send the cops to steal my genetics. They would prob punish me by making me grow some government approved garbage hemp or some shit lol

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
The moment the decent weather arrives, so do the tourists with their loud quads that they use once a year ripping around with their 12 year old brats on em. Yelling and shooting off fireworks all night. So gd annoying. They litter and just act like the world is their precious oyster. Then they drive like 20 on the roads to not hurt their precious shiny suvs as I rip by in my 2 wheel drive old car, spraying gravel at em 😊. they ll prob start a petition to change the speed limit to 20 to please them for the week a year they are here.
They send a lot of extra cops for the tourist season.. but it’s mostly local folks getting harassed by said cops. (Half of the population drives uninsured on a regular basis cause they poor as shit.)
Just my bitching for the day. All of you who own a vacation property, remember to respect the folks that live there all the time and that they might need to work in the morning as your about to light that firecracker at 3am. That might make the locals want to point a “firecracker” of sorts at your ass and “light” it up 🤣