Uncle Roms dirty debacles

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Not sure I’ve never done that. I just breed males with females besides my blueberrella 69 accident lol. I’m old school like that. How’s two girls supposed to make a baby!? Blasphemy! 😆 i ve never grown a fem from seed. That bubble was a fem bean that Balanque (used to hang at the farm) planted years back.

Seed. Found it in a jar after emptying true og out. Could be from something else that had been in the jar tho also. Could be anything. I don’t like the looks of it.. 🧐
Ok hmm I've heard of clones from a flowering plant going into reveg looking funny with similar leaves but this is from seed.
Well for what it's worth. One of the bridezillas I'm running started with one gimpy blade leaf and runty. Totally different story now.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Ok hmm I've heard of clones from a flowering plant going into reveg looking funny with similar leaves but this is from seed.
Well for what it's worth. One of the bridezillas I'm running started with one gimpy blade leaf and runty. Totally different story now.
Right but this seems different.. like @stiickygreen noticed it’s got some duck foot action and the creepy two leaf units there all deformed. I’ve seen plenty of shit like @Jesselikes2Grow s mutations on big foot and I almost always have a weird reveg going somewhere with the 1 finger leaves and such but this seems strange. I’ll let her ride a few more sets and see what happens but I got too much to lose right now to throw a potential herm mongrel into bloom tent. Trying to make several crosses and make some straight deep Congo beans while harvesting sensimilla. 😬😬 haha

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Got some girls that will be comin down close together. Can’t wait to open up space in the tent! I rrrreally wanna flower the showgirl 🤪🤪
Ol lady bubble
Blueberrella ‘69
Pink kush.. halfways uprooted itself falling over in a stupid fabric pot before I stuck the fab into a bucket and staked it about a week ago. She’s been pretty sad. Hope she finishes up

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Got some girls that will be comin down close together. Can’t wait to open up space in the tent! I rrrreally wanna flower the showgirl 🤪🤪
View attachment 11525
Ol lady bubble
View attachment 11526
Blueberrella ‘69
View attachment 11528
Pink kush.. halfways uprooted itself falling over in a stupid fabric pot before I stuck the fab into a bucket and staked it about a week ago. She’s been pretty sad. Hope she finishes up
Blueberella makes me think of Cap'n crunch with crunchberries mmm...at least the colors do. Frosty 🔥 AF man gj 👊

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Lol I realized I quoted the wrong post. Meant for the congo. I haven't smoked today maybe that's what it is. Wtf is wrong with me
I wonder if it’s illegal if I was to vape or smoke a bunch into a balloon and mail you that. Like technically no cannabis is being shipped over the border.. 🧐 it would arrive and you can take a nice stale blast haha would only take three weeks to get to you. Seems like a good plan

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I wonder if it’s illegal if I was to vape or smoke a bunch into a balloon and mail you that. Like technically no cannabis is being shipped over the border.. 🧐 it would arrive and you can take a nice stale blast haha would only take three weeks to get to you. Seems like a good plan
Haha crack a few whippets in there while you're at it. Hey it's a special recipe for making whipped cream 🎈

BerryNice

Super Active Member
It’s been just raining and raining and f@ckin raaaaining..
This be mould right?
View attachment 11737
It’s just a couple gram haggard auto. More of an experiment than anything. I could have definitely put some effort into keeping her less moist but whatever lol. Heres a pic of less effected area
View attachment 11738
Man that sucks my first grow I had this problem you would laugh

I would put my plants into the dark room that did not have hvac it does now

I had no fan no ac nothing to de humidify and for first 5-6 weeks they were in 72 degree under lights and 55 humidity and at night 85+ and 90+ humidity

My second grow was even more of a train wreck I bought the entire advanced line and they had me spraying the buds with bud factor x

Now i just use soil and water and before flower transplant into overkill medium

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Man that sucks my first grow I had this problem you would laugh

I would put my plants into the dark room that did not have hvac it does now

I had no fan no ac nothing to de humidify and for first 5-6 weeks they were in 72 degree under lights and 55 humidity and at night 85+ and 90+ humidity

My second grow was even more of a train wreck I bought the entire advanced line and they had me spraying the buds with bud factor x

Now i just use soil and water and before flower transplant into overkill medium
Right on man. Thankfully that’s just a little plant I left out in the rain for a week. Once stuff goes out it don’t come back in. I don’t even say the m-word outloud indoors. Fuuuuckdat. You’ve probably seen how disorganized and messy my grow is. Mould or pm would be curtains for me and my perpetual madness. I operate in a very small space so a strip down clean reset is a very intense process.. and that reminds me... 😫 it’s about that time