Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
5F80431D-6D44-40DE-9295-CF1715829E13.jpeg
One day in kratky. Noice.. so I fiddled with the level because I was just touching and wicking up into the promix up top. Massaged in some coco to help and got the level sorted so the roots have to reach a bit. It no longer seems to be wicking. Gave the nutrients solution a stir and ph was 6.2 so I’ll drop somethin in there tomorrow or next day to take er down again. This is fun

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
So I met this dude back at the farm. He was the shit.
He helped me fix my plants and taught me his methods through videos and conversations on a public forum.
Once this Man realized how the AH funning the farm was just in it to squeeze $ out of newbs through BS seeds and censoring the PUBLIC forum.
Then he decided to say Fuck the farm. So I said Fuck the farm too! I got banned for posting heisen gear.
But my Ninja UNC ROM was still @ the farm.
So what did Ty do?
Ty went undercover. Duh a new sn and email. No brainer.
I said "hey UNC! Meet me in paradise"!!!

Long story short , by bringing him here , he brought @High kev Here too.
Yesterday a couple OG's from the same neighborhood got to chill for a quick minute , smoke, trade , and I bought a snowblower. Win, win, win. We had a laugh when we realized how we both found this place
Hahahahahaha
I think he likes my A DUB

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
He helped me fix my plants and taught me his methods through videos and conversations on a public forum.
Once this Man realized how the AH funning the farm was just in it to squeeze $ out of newbs through BS seeds and censoring the PUBLIC forum.
Then he decided to say Fuck the farm. So I said Fuck the farm too! I got banned for posting heisen gear.
So what did Ty do?

Yesterday a couple OG's from the same neighborhood got to chill for a quick minute , smoke, trade , and I bought a snowblower. Win, win, win. We had a laugh when we realized how we both found this place
Hahahahahaha
Thanks for reconnecting me with my long lost uncle.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
My pleasure.
Thia guy has been straight off thw wall since I met him. Remimds me of myself in a way. I'm not the most organized, prettiest, neatest.
But we grow some shit. The light rigs ive seen thia dude come up with. Hahaha. I was like woah this dude is 100+mph into this shit
Definitely is. Straight off the wall is why I got love for him. I'm shot to shit and go back and forth between being involved and lurking but I know youse both grow some shit.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hahahahahaha
Imagine the day when we can share fresh produce through the mail without fear of reprisal... "Dude! I just sent you a few flowers, tell me what you think!"

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
So what did Ty do?

Hahahahahaha
A dub was straight fire. It was worth the ride just to get me some of the a dub in my lungs got rid of my blower that was sitting around got some cash and met one hell of a cool dude thanks ty. A dub might be a new fav for the garden 🤙. Thanks again rom for bringing me in

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
A dub was straight fire. It was worth the ride just to get me some of the a dub in my lungs got rid of my blower that was sitting around got some cash and met one hell of a cool dude thanks ty. A dub might be a new fav for the garden 🤙. Thanks again rom for bringing me in
Definetly a cool dude!
Next time,they will be ALIVEEEEE!!
Obviously I'm finding very few of those beans but still plenty ripe.
Definitely not,hermiw by anybfoem,but maybe a small pollination from wither the male MAC x AAW or dream lotus x plaedes love nest ooooolala. Either way things are heating up ive got 10/10 I believe on reds 3thirteen seeds lvtk x mimosa!! 2 wed sub clones and 2 GMO clones. But I'm led to believe there will be more beans dropped. Depemding on how my f and d is going at growbro's.
Cheers. Can't wait to here roms reaction to this happenstance

Brother Romulus

I'm Uncle's Brother, Brother Romulus. I have tasted his bubblegummer, his congo, his OG, and many others, but that C99 was still my favorite. Didn't taste or smell like much, but what a fun and creative high that one was. I was always the older brother that didn't approve of the ganga ways, but even old farts can change. :)

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
🤔 how fire bro?? Got my lady ready to go into flower this weekend...Soo excited now! Glad you made out. I really get all excited when I see us meet up in real life. Truly get a high on life feeling from it! Good shit @TerpyTyrone! How's the adub though from your eyes??
Add-on: my Adub, just defoliated and pruned her.
IMG_20191121_230052.jpg
I'm Uncle's Brother, Brother Romulus. I have tasted his bubblegummer, his congo, his OG, and many others, but that C99 was still my favorite. Didn't taste or smell like much, but what a fun and creative high that one was. I was always the older brother that didn't approve of the ganga ways, but even old farts can change. :)
I have been reading about c99 for almost a year now, I feel like but never felt the urge to get it. That is until I just read last night about pineapple terps... @Opie1 I believe stating that's the keeper to find and I'd have to agree. Pineapple terps yes please. I have a chance to grab some clones of pineapple Express which now that I write I need to that's a Trainwreck cross I never knew about. That and his black Domina omfg her stem rub is, as alot say, alien af. Gotta grab them lol. Welcome to the green side.EquatorialSevereAmericancrayfish-small.gif

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
🤔 how fire bro?? Got my lady ready to go into flower this weekend...Soo excited now! Glad you made out. I really get all excited when I see us meet up in real life. Truly get a high on life feeling from it! Good shit @TerpyTyrone! How's the adub though from your eyes??
Add-on: my Adub, just defoliated and pruned her.
View attachment 31383

I have been reading about c99 for almost a year now, I feel like but never felt the urge to get it. That is until I just read last night about pineapple terps... @Opie1 I believe stating that's the keeper to find and I'd have to agree. Pineapple terps yes please. I have a chance to grab some clones of pineapple Express which now that I write I need to that's a Trainwreck cross I never knew about. That and his black Domina omfg her stem rub is, as alot say, alien af. Gotta grab them lol. Welcome to the green side.View attachment 31361
Er ma gawwwwwd!! I wish I had some more beans to pop of the a dub!
Oh and opies c99 pineapple pheno is very good. She had her issues early on outdoor this sprinf , but she pulled through and I jad a gpod outdoor run, 2 plants. Enough flowers to keep me smoking the whole way to work. Even the guy I ride with was driving under the speed limit the first few days. So we had to go from one hogleg doobie to a couple fat bowl packs.
Now we smoke on bowl of a DUB and we get zooted. Every reaction I jave had has been the same. Next up, TOPANGA

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Definitely is. Straight off the wall is why I got love for him. I'm shot to shit and go back and forth between being involved and lurking but I know youse both grow some shit.
One hit of the ADub got terpys driver like...
View attachment 31415
Adub is ready for flower I've been waiting patiently but now I'm getting anxious to get her flowering after that zooted comment. Sounds like she may be the perfect wake and bake para mi...
61B57FB0-ED2B-4EB0-B9A4-E3F68B5E68BF.jpeg

71217A95-6F15-4850-BF09-3341DCB7C2AB.jpeg
5AAD0FD8-C09B-444B-9DBE-1B16AD75495F.jpeg