Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Number 4 unc holy fuck she's BeeeUtyyyful! Can't wait to see her trimmed up. That kratky fancy shit you got going working nice. Them roots looking good. How long does it take your pH to swing?
Haha.. not long.
ya man that #4 hasn’t even been in the bloom tent all that long. She’s a beast. Only in 1.5 gal o promix tho haha cause you know.. crazy and all... 🤪

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Haha.. not long.
ya man that #4 hasn’t even been in the bloom tent all that long. She’s a beast. Only in 1.5 gal o promix tho haha cause you know.. crazy and all... 🤪
how are you liking it?
I'll swing back through and drop a pic off of my ECSDxBubba Kush in a 2.5 quart (2Lish) thing is going to be another Jenny. Just taking up a whole tent to itself.
Oh by the way. That was my attempt at taking nice pictures.. I’ll keep working on it 😆
The effort is evident and I see the improvement. Keep it up unc 💪💪💯👊 I'm finally understanding the whole too many beans not enough time. Time for some @HydroRed f&d so I can be like @spyralout and bang out hunts. Either that or wait on @Jesselikes2Grow with his stupid simple soil mix and just run 40-50 at once. Oh the fun that'll be🙃

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
how are you liking it?
I'll swing back through and drop a pic off of my ECSDxBubba Kush in a 2.5 quart (2Lish) thing is going to be another Jenny. Just taking up a whole tent to itself.

The effort is evident and I see the improvement. Keep it up unc 💪💪💯👊 I'm finally understanding the whole too many beans not enough time. Time for some @HydroRed f&d so I can be like @spyralout and bang out hunts. Either that or wait on @Jesselikes2Grow with his stupid simple soil mix and just run 40-50 at once. Oh the fun that'll be🙃
All of those ideas are mint af.
I blasted love swimming in the pool man. Might go solar/battery bank for running dwc at some point here. Definitely caught somethin.. prob herpes but could be a sort of hydro sickness coming on

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
All of those ideas are mint af.
I blasted love swimming in the pool man. Might go solar/battery bank for running dwc at some point here. Definitely caught somethin.. prob herpes but could be a sort of hydro sickness coming on
I definitely felt the same way when I set mine up and saw the results, roots first-hand!
It does take some attention though. My dumbass is always in a hurry and when I setup a new fan upside down hanging from the roof of the tent, I didnt ensure the base was connected to the post holding the motor.
About a half hour after leaving growbro's he tells me he has to set it on the ground and use it regular style because it fell.

No damage to the plants, but a week later when I go back I see that he moved the f and d setup. The power line connected to tbe fountain pump I,use to flood was SO tight it was nearly out of the water in the rez.
Long story short. My hydro setup,is now being sterilized and put away until I make time to try it again and enough bud in the reserves to get me by. Good thing I,just harvested. The 2 GMO, GG4, and wed DUB all looked stout! Before I took em there anyways

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I definitely felt the same way when I set mine up and saw the results, roots first-hand!
It does take some attention though. My dumbass is always in a hurry and when I setup a new fan upside down hanging from the roof of the tent, I didnt ensure the base was connected to the post holding the motor.
About a half hour after leaving growbro's he tells me he has to set it on the ground and use it regular style because it fell.

No damage to the plants, but a week later when I go back I see that he moved the f and d setup. The power line connected to tbe fountain pump I,use to flood was SO tight it was nearly out of the water in the rez.
Long story short. My hydro setup,is now being sterilized and put away until I make time to try it again and enough bud in the reserves to get me by. Good thing I,just harvested. The 2 GMO, GG4, and wed DUB all looked stout! Before I took em there anyways
Shit bro. I never trust friends with anything but males. A friends house is great for collecting pollen. Hard to kill a male also 😆. Sucks buddy couldn’t hold it down. I saw you having issues over at his on another thread. Way she goes eh. Way to take the loss like a champ. Hard to be sad when you got some plants hanging and your washin out all yer wife’s jars 😝. Thanks for checkin in Ty mang

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
So I just took the last of the bb x ns pollen and showered the gummer mom. Third time I’ve hit it lol. Just want to make sure.. did the same thing with Aunt Rom.. 😝 kid was 10 lbs and ready to kick ass. No clue what I’m doing when it comes to being a chucker but I know how to make a baby so hopefully it all translates
Just took her into the shower an hour or two after, dried her off and put her to bed. (I’m talking about the plant 😉)

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Good morning to you meme monsters. I still ain’t slept but I’ll take a gal of that mix also. Should only cost like fo hundo shipping. Seems worth it
I got an idea man. We can train a shitload of carrier pigeons to carry 1oz of dirt at a time. Have some of them lifting weights or using a bowflex or some shit so we can quadruple the weight they carry to a QP of dirt at a time. Big ass flock flying 17,000 miles to the north pole where you're located. Then they can visit Santa, grab a few stocking stuffers, and deliver to all us chuckers on the way back. WIN WIN

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I got an idea man. We can train a shitload of carrier pigeons to carry 1oz of dirt at a time. Have some of them lifting weights or using a bowflex or some shit so we can quadruple the weight they carry to a QP of dirt at a time. Big ass flock flying 17,000 miles to the north pole where you're located. Then they can visit Santa, grab a few stocking stuffers, and deliver to all us chuckers on the way back. WIN WIN
Can we train this flock to carry beans and sell them to seed banks?