Turpman’s tent

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
only one Jelly Pie rooted so far, She is a sickly looking girl too , hope them roots explode and she starts looking better. I took 4 God Bud , 7 Wedding Pie , 4 Heathen Hammer and 4 Jelly Pie clones, just waiting for rooting , I suck at cloning , FML
Are you cloning in rockwool? How long before you see roots?

I took 16 clones a week ago today and no signs of roots yet.

only one Jelly Pie rooted so far, She is a sickly looking girl too , hope them roots explode and she starts looking better. I took 4 God Bud , 7 Wedding Pie , 4 Heathen Hammer and 4 Jelly Pie clones, just waiting for rooting , I suck at cloning , FML
Go buy a 6 pack of Moosehead and drink/wash the bottles and stick your clones in there. Put them in the corner of your grow area and set and forget it for a week or two. You can change the water every couple days. Did this outdoors a few years ago and had vigorous root development for such a simple/easy method. Green bottles had much better growth rate compared to clear glass.

Opie1

Master Grower
Hey @Opie1 what can you tell me about these cindy99s. Did you ge a few different phenos? I think I remember there being a pineapple nose on some?
Yeah there was tropical fruit, like pineapple/grapefruit, and some that will be fruity with a cheesy funk to them, and some that are almost all cheese. It’s kinda hard sometimes to tell the difference in the pineapple and the grapefruit for me sometimes. One of the mother plants was a delicious tropical fruity smelling pheno. If you find pineapple, I’d keep it for sure.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah there was tropical fruit, like pineapple/grapefruit, and some that will be fruity with a cheesy funk to them, and some that are almost all cheese. It’s kinda hard sometimes to tell the difference in the pineapple and the grapefruit for me sometimes. One of the mother plants was a delicious tropical fruity smelling pheno. If you find pineapple, I’d keep it for sure.
Thanks for the info.