True UV Lights to eradicate white mold.

Sativa Kid

I successfully killed pm with uv-c. 10 minutea max. Lights on and lights off. I'm not sire what "ozone" it creates. But it worls. Just dont look at it!
Go back and read your first post. NOTHING about the hazards - you say it's hard on the leaves - and it sounds like you are selling it as the secret preferred magic for mold. It ain't. If you are growing for production and need to slang them pounds to pay rent then you do what you gotta do. If you do it for your headstash that's just sad in more ways than one.
I'm only discussing the process. If somebody gets a commercial ozone generator and does not heed the warnings then they can kill somebody. I'm not suggesting that anyone should use this process. But to those that have become familiar with ozone we also can smell trace small amounts. Using Ozone as a disinfectant is an acceptable process in some industrial applications. It is put directly into your bottled water at time of bottling and it dissipates before it reaches you the customer. To simplify the dangers of Ozone it can disinfect the life out of your lungs and can kill you in a second way being a heavier gas than air. So if someone is standing up right and breathing heavy ozone it will fill the bottom of their lungs and leave very little space for oxygen. If this happens you need to turn the person upside down in fresh air for a minute or two so they can drain the ozone. Otherwise they might faint. Fainting in an ozone filled room means death. Playing with guns is a bad way to die also. I have never owned a gun but my neighbors guns never bothered me. My nearest neighbors are cops so I'm glad they have a gun actually. They are both great Dad's and would hate to see them get killed on the job.