True UV Lights to eradicate white mold.

m4s73r

The Laziest
I run my whole mini greenhouse on a 15 amp circuit. Humidity is only a problem from time to time. Fans, Light, Exhaust fans, heaters when needed. Everything is related to peak current draw. And most dehumidifiers pull 5 amps at least. I have fixed my grow environment but people have been trained to argue on the Internet. Even when a man with a high level of expertise shares some golden nuggets of special information not available to most. Not one person added to the scenario, only shot it down. The proof is in the pudding. I grow strain any strain successfully in my environment, now!
I guess mate. Its not really trained to argue. But I mean this whole thing is like shooting a squirrel with a mini-gun. Will you kill it? Yes. Would a BB gun have worked as well, again, yes. I guess I will concede that if I was a commercial grow and my entire business was riding on this one harvest (seems foolish but ok) and I got PM and HAD to eradicate it, than, thanks for the info... However your origianl post had nothing about how dangerous it is. I would never tell anyone to do this based on that. Its dangerous to people. Fuck around and kill some dipshit who read your post.

For any other scenario, burn the shit, scrub your room, fix your environment and lesson learned.

Glad you got your enviroment fixed. Is there a reason you dont upgrade your greenhouse electricity to say a 30 amp circuit? You should be able to swap out a 15 amp single pole breaker with a 30 amp single pole. Then just run 12g wiring out to your green house.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
I personally wouldn’t even trade or buy seeds from you at this point knowing your growing conditions

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If you want to talk technology look into the ionized (or whatever) water that is adjusted to either a really low or really high pH without adding chemicals. Different uses for every pH and I'm sure one would kill mold.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just dont want some noobie to come along with PM and find this post and then fuck themselves up trying this. I'd assume that more home growers come to forums than commercial growers.
And dropping cash on equipment that it sounds like he just stole from work :ROFLMAO:

Sativa Kid

Wait so your a inventor now but growing in a moldy shed in your backyard?
Growing successfully! And I'm not an Inventor now. I'm an old retired hack that is growing weed for his Medicine. I have Invented many things in my 45 years as a Technologist in Manufacturing Environments. I don't need some idiot to insult me that probably does not even have an understanding of what I just shared. I performed a controlled experiment on a moldy pot plant. You mocked someone! Brilliant! Go Mock someone else with your special talent!

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Growing successfully! And I'm not an Inventor now. I'm an old retired hack that is growing weed for his Medicine. I have Invented many things in my 45 years as a Technologist in Manufacturing Environments. I don't need some idiot to insult me that probably does not even have an understanding of what I just shared. I performed a controlled experiment on a moldy pot plant. You mocked someone! Brilliant! Go Mock someone else with your special talent!
You sound like one of those know it all noobs to me 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sativa Kid

You sound like one of those know it all noobs to me 🤷🏼‍♂️
I'm learning, you on the other hand have all the personal comments. I'm applying what I know to what I don't know(growing weed). Did you ever stop to question if anything good comes out of hitting my environment with Ozone. Oh Ya, Ozone is a gas and gets everywhere. When someone treats the plants with milk, peroxide or whatever do they also treat the walls, floor, air? You see there is actually something to discuss. It's OK to discuss burning sulfur to clean your grow space. Is that not dangerous?

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
I'm learning, you on the other hand have all the personal comments. I'm applying what I know to what I don't know(growing weed). Did you ever stop to question if anything good comes out of hitting my environment with Ozone. Oh Ya, Ozone is a gas and gets everywhere. When someone treats the plants with milk, peroxide or whatever do they also treat the walls, floor, air? You see there is actually something to discuss. It's OK to discuss burning sulfur to clean your grow space. Is that not dangerous?
You claim to be a engineer over 45 years and you’re tossing out your momma jokes?

Just a snot nosed kid in moms basement imo